Hawkins Cemetery

Arlington, Texas


Photos by Rob Yoder - 1999

Hawkins Cemetery is located in the 500 block of the northbound service road of U.S. Hwy. 287 at Ranchogrande Drive in southwest Arlington, near Kennedale, Texas. The gates remain locked, however, there is hidden walkway into the cemetery behind the stone wall to the left of the main gate. Hawkins Cemetery is still in use.


Harvey Hawkins
1804 - 1869

This cemetery is part of a land grant received by H. Hawkins, Cert. #52, signed by Gov. Sam Houston, 1860.

Gravestone of J.B. Little and his wife.

Both photos are from the same broken stone.

Go Back

Tarrant County, TXGenWeb
Copyright © 1999, All rights reserved

This page last modified on 25 Sep 1999.