William P. Rogers Chapter #44 UDC
William P. Rogers Chapter meets for six meetings annually, usually in
our chapter home, the historic Power Home, located at the corner of
William and Church Streets.
Please be our guest at a meeting.
For meeting information,
Ann Heinrich Email
President, Suzy Card 2008-2010
William P. Rogers Chapter #44 was organized on 19 Feb 1896 and chartered on 6 Apr 1896
William Peleg Rogers,
Statue of Col. Wm. P. Rogers in downtown Corinth, MS
Battery Robinett, Corinth, MS
We are proud that the
Texas Division UDC
was organized in Victoria, TX on 15 May 1896
by Coppini on
1912 Veterans of The War Between The States
All photos used by permission
memorial window placed in historic St. Mary's Church in Victoria by
Wm. P. Rogers Chapter
This home was given to the organizations by Mrs. Genevieve Stev
Mr. & Mrs. J. W. Stevenson
The presence of links to outside websites does not imply endorsement, approval, or concurrence by the United Daughters of the Confederacy on any level.
The name "United
Daughters of the Confederacy" is a registered trademark of the
General Organization and may note be used outside the Organization
without the express written consent of the United Daughters of the
Confederacy. The official UDC insignia is a registered
trademark of the General Organization and may not be used without
the express written consent of the President General.
Copyright Texas Division UDC
Webmaster Billye D. Jackson
Posted Online 07/15/2008
Updated 15 July 2008
Thanks, Rootsweb, for the space!