Young County TXGenWeb
Dry Creek Community
|The Dry Creek Community was located southeast of Graham, and was a group farms located near Dry Creek.
For a time, Dry Creek had a 28 student community school but the location has not been found in the Young County records. The school operated from 1879 till 1881. School Trustees were M.F. Matthews, Jacob Nichols and J.W. Duty.
Nothing remains of this community.
submitted by: Dorman Holub