Young County TXGenWeb


Flat Rock Community

Flat Rock community was a group of farms about four miles southeast of Graham on Flat Rock creek between Highway 16 and FM 2179.

There were four school sites for the Flat Rock schools.

The first was located in the southwest corner of the H.C. Harmon Survey, Abstract No. 1455.

The second was located in the northeast corner of the H.C. Harmon Survery, Abstract No. 1455.

The third was located in the J.C. Crouch Survey, Abstract No. 1299, south of the southwest corner of the H.F. Young Survey.

The last school was in the H.C Harmon Survey, Abstract No. 1455, and near the southwest corner of the survey.

Nothing remains of this community.
submitted by: Dorman Holub



Sunday, March 15, 2009

© 2009

Email additions or submissions to Dorman Holub
txarchives@mac.com


Young County Archives | Young County Home | TXGenWeb | USGenWeb