Young County TXGenWeb
|Harding was platted as a town along the east side of the Clear Fork of the Brazos River in southern Young County, near the bridge between South Bend and Eliasville and adjoining Cluskey City to the south.
Harding was a boom town community of the 1920s. In 1921, Harding had a Barnett's Grocery, blacksmith shop, lumber yard and feed store.
By 1923, Harding was abandoned and L.M. Pratt bought the town to scrap.
Nothing remains of the community today.
submitted by: Dorman Holub