Young County TXGenWeb
|The Humphries Community was a cluster of farm houses southeast of Graham.
For a time a one-room school was located near the Charles Humphries residence in the P.J. Humphries Survey, Abstract No. 153. The school was established on November 1, 1877 and lasted until 1881.
The School Trustees included A.L. Denton, Charles Humphries and James Fulkerson.
Today, nothing remains of this community.
submitted by: Dorman Holub