Young County TXGenWeb
Miller Bend Community
|The Miller Bend Community was located about 12 miles west-northwest of Graham. Miller Bend community was located on a bend in the Brazos River and named for an early settler M.A. Miller.
There was a on-room school in the community but was later consolidated into the Newcastle schools. The school was located in the northeast corner of the S. Timmons Survey, Abstract No. 1548.
The only remains of the community are the scattered stones of those buried at Miller Bend.
submitted by: Dorman Holub