Young County TXGenWeb
|The Timmons Community was located west of Graham near the Timmons Crossing on the Clear Fork of the Brazos River near the second crossing on the South Bend-Eliasville Hwy.
On November 1, 1877 a nine student one room school was established. This school was located on the A. Timmons Survey, Abstract No. 1258. School Trustees included F.M. McGlothin, W.W. Edwards, Joseph Allen, John Z. Martin, H.G. Doss and John Lewis.
Nothing remains of the community today.
submitted by: Dorman Holub