Young County TXGenWeb
Union Hill Community
|The Baugh Community [also called Union Hill Community] was a small group of ranch homes located south from Graham. In 1908 Mary B. Pratt gave two acres in the southwest corner of the T,E & L Company Survey #65 for a community school. The school opened in 1909 and operated until 1915. The first teacher, in 1909 was Cynthia McFarland and the last teacher in 1915 was Lee Wright.
Today nothing remains of this community.
submitted by Dorman Holub