Graham National Bank
"A Young County Tradition"
Graham, Texas 76450
Graham National Bank was originally chartered in August of 1901 by a group of local ranchers and built a building. The bank was first located on the north west corner of the square, which is now the City Hall. In 1968, a new building was erected on the northeast corner of the square, which is the present location of the bank.
Since building the new facility in 1968, several major additions and remodelings have enhanced the bank's ability to provide the needed space and environment for customer comfort and quality service.
Ownership of the bank changed in 1968, 1982 and 1993. Since 1993, GrahamNational Bank has been a community bank that is owned by local and area business people.
Graham National Bank is progressive and is actively involved in supporting the community and it's needs. The bank has modern banking facilities which include the main bank building, a six land drive-in bank, and three ATM facilities. Additionally, the bank offers voice response and internet banking.