Southern New England
Timothy & Jane (Crawford) O'Connor
Generation No. 1
1. TIMOTHY1 O'CONNOR was born 1822 in Cork, Ireland, and died April 14, 1864 in Worcester, Mass. He married JANE CRAWFORD, daughter of THOMAS CRAWFORD. She was born 1820 in Scotland, and died June 30, 1892 in Pawtucket, R.I.
Notes for TIMOTHY O'CONNOR:
Children of TIMOTHY O'CONNOR and JANE CRAWFORD are:
2. i. MARY2 O'CONNOR, b. March 10, 1851, Front St, Worcester, Mass; d. 1902, Pawtucket, Rhode Island.
ii. BRIDGET O'CONNOR, b. June 30, 1853.
3. iii. JOHN A. O'CONNOR, b. July 25, 1855, Worcester, Mass; d. February 13, 1897, 22 Knowles St, Pawtucket, R.I..
iv. JEREMIAH O'CONNOR, b. January 16, 1857, 4 Wash Sq, Worcester, Mass; d. June 09, 1927, Parker St, New Bedford, Mass.
v. TIMOTHY O'CONNOR, b. August 17, 1860, Worcester, Mass; d. June 04, 1861, Worcester, Mass.
Generation No. 2
2. MARY2 O'CONNOR (TIMOTHY1) was born March 10, 1851 in Front St, Worcester, Mass, and died 1902 in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. She married ROBERT CASEY. He was born February 05, 1850 in Pawtucket, RI, and died Abt. June 01, 1930.
Children of MARY O'CONNOR and ROBERT CASEY are:
i. DOMENIC3 CASEY, b. Abt. 1880, RI; d. Sis of Mercy, Convent, Cumberland, RI.
ii. SISTER HENRIETTA CASEY, b. Abt. 1885, RI; d. June 04, 1961, Convent of Good, Shepherd, Boston, Mass.
iii. NURSE AGNES TERESA CASEY, b. February 07, 1887, Pawtucket RI; m. JOHN ARTHUR TURNER, November 25, 1926, Pawtucket, RI; b. October 17, 1891, Methuen, MA.
Notes for JOHN ARTHUR TURNER: Listed as Construction Foreman on MC.
iv. JANE CASEY, b. October 28, 1882, RI; d. January 19, 1973, Grandview Nursing Home, Cumberland, Providence, RI.
More About JANE CASEY: Burial: January 23, 1973, St Mary Cem Pawtucket, RI
3. JOHN A.2 O'CONNOR (TIMOTHY1) was born July 25, 1855 in Worcester, Mass, and died February 13, 1897 in 22 Knowles St, Pawtucket, R.I.. He married ROSEANNE FLAHERTY June 09, 1881 in St Mary's, Pawtucket, Rhode Island, daughter of THOMAS FLAHERTY and MARY MCCAFFREY. She was born 1860 in England, and died September 22, 1900 in 57 Capital St, Pawtucket, R.I..
Notes for ROSEANNE FLAHERTY: Marriage sponsors; Jeremiah O'Connor and Elizabeth McCaffrey
Children of JOHN O'CONNOR and ROSEANNE FLAHERTY are:
i. MARY G.3 O'CONNOR, b. May 01, 1883, Pawtucket, Rhode Island; d. 1902, In childbirth a/c TA O'C; m. PATNAUDE.
Notes for PATNAUDE: I sent for the Soc Sec App of an Alfred Patnaude who was the only one I could find who could come close to matching the one who Mary O'Connor married. His application listed him as # 036 10 8490, Alfred b. 11/18/1890 in Pawtucket, RI, of Edward Patnaude and Alphonsigne Maynard, residing at 12 Meeting St. Pawtucket, RI, 46 years old, employed by H & B American Machine Co. Better chance; Edward PATNAUDE, Birth Date: 27 May 1881, Death Date: Sep 1963, Social Security Number: 008-03-8734, State or Territory Where Number Was Issued: Vermont
ii. GRACE O'CONNOR, b. April 21, 1887, Pawtucket, Rhode Island; d. February 08, 1971, 432 Lloyd Ave, Providence RI; m. JAMES EDWARD ALDSWORTH; b. March 06, 1884, Kilgarvan, Kenmare, Kerry, Ireland; d. May 01, 1960, 432 Lloyd Ave, Providence, RI.
More About GRACE O'CONNOR: Burial: Mt St Mary's Cemetery, Pawtucket, RI.
More About JAMES EDWARD ALDSWORTH: Baptised: February 10, 1884, Kilgarvan Parish, Kerry Diocese. Burial: May 04, 1960, Mt St Mary's Cemetery, Pawtucket, RI. Sponsors: John Healey and Abbie McCarthy
iii. THOMAS ALOYSIUS O'CONNOR, b. March 02, 1892, Pawtucket, R.I.; d. June 21, 1974, Randolph, Mass; m. CATHERINE MACKIE, 1912, Boston, Mass; b. May 05, 1886, St Simon St Jude Tignish, PEI bpt 5-23; d. November 20, 1954, 187 Mill St, Randolph, Mass.
Notes for CATHERINE MACKIE: Came to Boston at age 17.
iv. EVELYN O'CONNOR, b. June 06, 1894, Pawtucket, Rhode Island; m. ALLAN HURST.
v. ROSETTA O'CONNOR, b. August 29, 1896, Pawtucket, Rhode Island; d. February 1964, Providence, Rhode Island.