Home ] Up ] Patents W-X-Y-Z ] Patents T-U-V ] Patents S ] Patents R ] Patents P ] Patents M-N-O ] Patents I-J-K-L ] Patents G-H ] [ Patents D-E-F ] Patents C ] Patents B ] Patents A ]

 

Land Patents 1628 ~ 1849
~ D ~ E ~ F ~

The source address [source] is no longer good.  

The Library of Virginia has implemented a new, enhanced catalog system.
Virginia Land Office Patents and Grants/Northern Neck Grants and Surveys

REF NAME DATE DESCRIPTION
[source] Dale, Thomas 24 May 1664. 350 acres on the North side of Mattapony river adjoining the land of Col. Taylor.
[source] Davis, Edward 29 April 1693. 400 acres beg. &c., standing at the head of Ducking Pond Creek, dividing this land from the land of Isaac Plumer and the land of Thomas Plumer.
[source] Davis, Edward 7 November 1700. 300 acres upon the island of New Point Comfort.
[source] Davis, John 24 May 1664. 750 acres on both sides Chees-Cake Path leading towards Mattapony River and between Poqueto and Raqueto branches.
[source] Dawber, Edmond 27 November 1642. 1600 acres on the north side of Mockjack Bay: Beg.g at a Creeke called Seasand Creeke.
[source] Dawber, Edmond 28 November 1642. 2400 acres on the south side of a creeke in the northermost river of Mockjack Bay, which creeke devides this land from the land of George Levitt.
[source] Dawson, Samuel 20 April 1687. 150 acres in Ware parish. Adjoining land of Mr. Burch & Mr. Willis.
[source] Day, John 19 October 1653. 400 acres upon the southeast side of Poropotank Creek.
[source] Day, Lewis 12 September 1664. 400 acres upon the south east side of the Poropotank Creek, bounding upon the head of Totopotomoyes Creek.
[source] Day, Lewis 15 June 1675. 400 acres adjoining the great swamp called Tattapotomoyos Swamp.
[source] Deacon, Tho 6 April 1671. A parcell of land. Formerly given by Tho: Bremore unto Margaret Bremore, his wife; [now] found to escheat.
[source] Degge, John 26 September 1678. 1800 acres lying betwixt and bounded round with the lands of Smithers, Greggs, Foster, Smith, Sterlin &c.
[source] Degge, John 26 September 1678. 200 acres adjoining the land of Richard Ripley, Mark Thomas, Henry Singleton and Mr. Plummers.
[source] Degges, John 16 April 1683. 1425 acres lying on the southward side of Garden creek and a beaver dam at the head thereof.
[source] Dennis, Humphrey 6 July 1654. 200 acres on the south side of Kings Creek near Poropotanke.
[source] Dickens, Christopher 23 December 1714. 20 acres beginning at Humphrey Toyes and the said Dickens corner pine &c., standing on a small point on the south side of Benit's Creek.
[source] Dickens, Christopher 26 September 1678. 160 acres adjoining the land of Humphry Toy, his own and young Phill: Hunleys.
[source] Dickenson, John 20 October 1685. 930 acres escheat land. Formerly granted to Mary Dickenson alias Mary Titterton, dec'd.
[source] Dickeson, Mary 24 February 1675/1676. 930 acres escheat land. Formerly granted to Edward Titterton.
[source] Diggs, Edward 1 June 1653. 2350 acres called Mattopony Fort. On the north side of Mattopony River; beg. at a small run called Pookatamanio.
[source] Diggs, Edward 18 April 1653. 700 acres called Mantpoyick. On the north side of Mattapony River.
[source] Dixon, John 10 July 1767. 481 acres escheat land. In the counties of King and Queen and Gloster. On the branches of Poropotank Creek adjoining his own land and Kemps, near Charles Waldens Spring &c.
[source] Dixon, John 28 April 1800. 352 acres.
[source] Dobson, Edmund 5 June 1678. 1150 acres woodland and marsh grounds. Bounded by the water with Mobjack Bay, Severne River and Burnt Creek and in the land with lines of double marked trees according to the courses and distances hereafter mentioned &o.
[source] Dobson, John 5 June 1678. 1150 acres.
[source] Dobson, Wm 5 June 1678. 1150 acres.
[source] Dudley, Ambrose 20 October 1704. 212 acres the added part of a patent formerly granted to Col. Richard Dudley, dated the 24th of Apl. 1704.
[source] Dudley, Richard 15 December 1672. 944 acres upon the branches of Poropotanck Creek. Beginning at Mr. John Greens corner tree by Mr. Pates swamp.
[source] Dudley, Richard 20 December 1667. 300 acres on Gwins Ridge.
[source] Dudley, Richard 20 December 1667. 300 acres in Mockjack Bay; on the North River; beginning at a creek that parteth this and the land of Edward Welch, dec'd.
[source] Dudley, Richard 24 September 1659. 639 acres lying on the eastward side of the north river, in Mockjack Bay. Beginning at a small creeks mouth that lies within Black Waters Creeks mouth called Pine Point Creek.
[source] Dudley, Richard 28 October 1665. 944 acres upon the branches of Poropotank Creek. Beginning at John Greens corner tree by Mr. Pates swamp.
[source] Dudley, Richard 4 September 1665. 455 acres on the eastermost side of Eastern River; beginning on the north west side of Pudding Creek.
[source] Dudley, Richard 9 April 1674. 980 acres upon the branches of Poropotanck creek adjoining to Mr. Pates land and the land of John Greene, dec'd.
[source] Dudley, Richard, Col 20 April 1684. 704 acres lying on Blackwater Creek on the eastward side of the North River.
[source] Dudley, Richard, Col 20 April 1684. 281 acres on Gwins Ridge.
[source] Duvall, William 4 December 1802. 266 acres,56 poles known as Petworth Glebe.
[source] Duvall, William 4 December 1802. 266 acres, 56po.
[source] Dyar, Thomas 20 April 1684. 100 acres on the westward side of Dyars Creek.
[source] Elliott, Wm 23 October 1673. 340 acres upon the north side of North River Mill Run.
[source] Elliott, Wm., Sr 8 October 1671. 1100 acres beginning &c., on Queens Creek side near the head thereof.
[source] Evans, Thomas 26 October 1694. 220 acres escheat land. Late in the possession of John Kelly, dec'd
[source] Farthingale, Richard 7 April 1671. 800 acres in Ware Parish. Beginning at a black stump, accounted Hen: Corbills corner tree.
[source] Fentry, Stephen 6 March 1674/1675. 300 acres on Queens Creek syde; adjoining the land of John Curtis.
[source] Fleet, John 18 March 1662. 300 acres upon the north side of York River; bounding &c., upon the land of Mr. Richard Jones, dec'd.
[source] Fleming, William 28 April 1691. 600 acres beg. &c., standing on a point of land at the mouth of a gutt over against Captn. Lightfoots plantation.
[source] Fletcher, Nath 12 August 1669. 320 acres 240 acres of high land and 80 acres of marsh. Near Ware point.
[source] Fletcher, Nathan 22 April 1670. 240 acres of land and 80 acres of marsh on the North River and Ware River, adjoining the land of Tho: Boswell, senr.
[source] Ford, Peter 25 March 1655. 500 acres viz: Cacamount, lying on the north east side of Mettapony River, adjoining the land of Mr. Barnhouse and Wm. Wyatt.
[source] Forrest, Anne 26 April 1704. 200 acres being part of a patent for 430 acres of land granted Abraham Long. Adjoining land of Charles Hunley and Billops.
[source] Forrest, Edmund 20 April 1684. 505 acres adjoining the land of John Lilly and George Billops. Then &c., to Garden Creek.
[source] Forrest, Henry 15 September 1658. 700 acres upon Millford Haven Creek. Adjoining the land of John Lylly.
[source] Forrest, John 20 April 1684. 520 acres on the north side of Garden Creek beginning &c., standing near the head of Mr. Lillies Creek.
[source] Forsith, James 28 October 1697. 135 acres adjoining the land of James Forsith, senior, James Burton, Thomas Cook.
[source] Forsith, James 7 April 1671. 800 acres.
[source] Fox, Henry 16 April 1683. 300 acres in New Kent and Glocester counties beg. &c., by Wm. Anderson's fence, running &c., by a branch nigh Col. John Lewis' quarter.

 

You are number to visit our site

ink.gif - 1.5 K President, Roger C. Davis                        ink.gif - 1.5 K Webmaster, L. Roane Hunt

Last Updated  Friday, 30 January 2004 06:20 PM