James City County, Virginia, VAGenWeb page.
James City County History and Genealogy Sources and Links
- A history, James City County: Keystone of the Commonwealth, by Martha W. McCartney, can be ordered from James City County, 3127 Forge Road,
Toano, VA 23188. INFORMATION
- James City County Burgesses 1619-1693 at this web site.
- A DNA study by Johnson family researchers, James City County Residents - 1624, is a fifty-two page .pdf document. Download Adobe Reader for .pdf files, if you don't already have it. Johnson family members are invited to participate. Contact information is in the file.
- James City County, VA Archives at the USGenWeb Archives.
- James City County
27 March 1702 Justices of the Peace, Officers of the Court and Militia Officers. at Genealogy Quest.
- James City County, VA, 1782 Personal Property Tax List at the New River Notes web site.
- James City County, VA, 1788 Personal Property Tax List at the New River Notes web site.
- James City County, VA, 1790 personal property tax lists USGenWeb.
- Provisional List of College of William and Mary Alumni, 1693-1888 at Earl Gregg Swam Library, Special Collections, College of William and Mary.
- Explore Special Collections at Earl Gregg Swam Library, College of William and Mary.
James City County Resources provided by the USGenWeb
Other James City County Links
|Page updated 06 August 2011 © Eve S. Gregory.