- w. 19 Feb., 1735-6, p. 9 March, 1735. All estate to friend Peter
Dowty; witness Daniel Eshon.
- w. 8 March, 1735-6, p. 13 April, 1736. Brother-in-law Thomas
Dodd; sister-in-law Katherine Dodd; sister-in-law Elizabeth Dodd;
mother Ann Dodd; father-in-law Joseph Dodd to be executor; witnesses
Robert Wadsed, Abigail Williams, John Stratton.
- w. 24 March, 1735-6, p. 13 April, 1736. To William and John
Pettit; to Elijah and Jonathan Edmunds; to William Pettit, Jr., to
Amy Pettit; executor Jonathan Edmunds; witnesses Agnes Pettit,
- w. 19 Jan., 1735-6, p. 13 April, 1736. Daughter-in-law Joanna
Stott and her children Abel, Laban, Bridget and Jonathan Stott;
Joanna Stott to be executrix; witnesses Littleton Eyre, Jacob
Waterfield, Jonathan Edmunds.
- w. 22 March, 1736, p. 13 April, 1736. (Comment: Planter) Wife
Martha; daughter Ann; son Dixon; daughter Susanna; daughter Abigail;
son Southey; son Jonas; son John executor; witnesses Hillary Hunt,
Charles Thompson, Jonathan Stephens.
- w. 14 March, 1735, p. 13 April, 1736. Wife Ann to be executrix;
daughters Mary and Elishe; witnesses William Willet, George Willet,
- w. 22 March, 1736-7, p. 12 April, 1737. Sister Comfort Berry;
brother William Firkettle; brother-in-law Cornelius Berry executor;
witnesses Rachel Walter, Barthl. Pettit.
– (No Dates). Daughters Sarah and Ann; son Samuel; wife
Tamar executrix; witnesses Caesar Evans, Thomas Tatum, Rachael
- w. 7 March, 1736, p. 12 April, 1737. Son William; granddaughter
Susannah Griffith, daughter of William Griffith; Elizabeth Griffith,
daughter of William Griffith; granddaughter Elizabeth, daughter of
Luke Griffith; daughter Ann, wife of William Griffith; grandson
Benjamin Fathery; son John executor; witnesses William Tazewell,
- w. 11 Feb., 1736-7, p. 12 April, 1737. (Comment: Planter) Sons
Levy, Matthew and
John; daughters Elizabeth, Lesly and Esther; wife Frances executrix;
witnesses Isaac Moor, Tilney Dixon, Elizabeth Griffen.
- w. 30 May, 1736, p. 12 April, 1737. John Savage, son to Sophia
Costin; to Savage Bloksom; daughter Sarah; wife Esther executrix;
witnesses Hillary Stringer, Henry Harmanson, Rose Harmanson.
- w. 30 April, 1737, p. 10 May, 1737. Daughter Susanna; children
Elizabeth Comfort, Sarah Mears, James and Henrietta Satchell; wife
Susanna executrix; witnesses Hillary Stringer, Nich. Eyre, Benjamin
- w. 7 Feb., 1733, p. 10 May, 1737. Son Rabyshaw Jenkins; daughter
Mary; son Richard; wife Anne executrix; witnesses George Harmanson,
John Thomas, Hillary Stringer, Charles Roberts.
- w. 24 Feb., 1736, p. 14 June, 1737. Wife Mary and my father Jacob
Stringer executors; witnesses Hillary Stringer, William Brumfield,
- w. 9 Nov., 1736, p. 14 June, 1737. Sons Benjamin, John and Tilney;
daughter Susannah; wife Elizabeth executrix; witnesses Thomas
Marshall, John Benson, Richard Parramore.
- w. 2 Nov., 1734, p. 14 June, 1737. Sons Richard and James; to
Michael and John Williams; granddaughter Esther Dolby; brother
William Dolby; son Branson Dolby executor; witnesses Edward White,
John Williams, Elizabeth Dolby.
- w. 15 Nov., 1734. p. 14 June, 1737. Daughter Sarah Benson;
daughter Susannah Jones; daughter Rebecca Smith; sons Thomas and
Solomon; daughter Leah; daughter Rachel Wilson; daughter Ansly
Wilson; grandson George Wilson; my wife Susanna and my son Thomas
- w. 27 June, 1731, p. 14 June, 1737. Grandsons Jonathan, Henry,
John and Nathaniel Wilkins; Thomas Watts; overseers Peter Bowdoin,
William Wilkins, Sr., Benjamin Stratton, Jonathan Stott, John
Wilkins, Jr.; grandson Jonathan Wilkins executor; witnesses Peter
Bowdoin, William Bromfield, Hillary Willett.
- w. 6 May, 1737, p. 11 Oct., 1737. Son Branson Dolby; sons Richard
and James Sanders; sister Elizabeth Dolby; brother Thomas Dolby’s
two daughters Margaret and Mary; brother John Dolby’s two daughters
Tamar and Bridget; brothers John and Thomas Dolby executors;
witnesses Edward White, Elizabeth Dolby.
- w. 31 Aug., 1737, p. 11 Oct., 1737. Cousin Thomas Knight; cousin
Forbes Turner; friend Isaac Smith; Peter Doughty; Jonathan Johnson;
Mary Gray, daughter of Dingley Gray; sister Ann Overton; Forbes
Turner, son of Andrew Turner; Robin Parramore, son of Obedience
Parramore; brother Peter Forbes; Dingley Gray and his wife Mary to
be executors; witnesses John Smith, Golden Fox, John Pitts.
- w. 4 Sept., 1737, p. 11 Oct., 1737. Brothers Isiah, Leverit,
Thomas, Benjamin, Benony and Peter; sister Betty Clay; John Segar;
mother Elizabeth Warriner executrix; witnesses John Pigot, John
Williams, Thomas Spady.
- w. 23 Sept., 1737, p. 14 Dec., 1737. My seven children; son John;
son Clark; wife Ann executrix; witnesses Joseph White, Peter Clegg,
- w. 26 July, 1737, p. 14 Dec., 1737. Wife Elishe; daughters Elishe
and Isabel; daughter Betty Harmanson Tilney; daughter Mary Blocksom;
son-in-law Hezekiah Tilney; cousin Hillary Stringer; grandson
Stringer Tilney; my wife and son-in-law Hezekiah Tilney executors;
overseers Capt. William Tazewell, Hillary Stringer and Thomas Cable;
witnesses Anne Custis, Margaret Cable, Thomas Cable.
- w. 1 Dec., 1737-8, p. 13 Dec., 1737. Son-in-law Thomas Fiske;
brother Jonas Benson; John, son of Samuel Benson; Daniel Watson;
wife Sarah executrix; witnesses Thomas Marshall, Patience Marshall,
- w. 25 April, 1729, p. 10 Jan., 1737. Brother Jacob; my three
sisters Elizabeth Giddens and Esther and Margaret Dewman; my loving
mother; brother Jacob executor; witnesses Richard Parramore, John
Parramore, Thomas Marshall.
- w. 7 Jan., 1737, p. 14 Feb., 1737. To Sarah and Kendall Harmanson
by virtue of my marriage with Isabel Harmanson; my uncle Matt.
Harmanson; my daughter Ann; cousin Littleton Eyre; my aunt Sophia
Tazewell; Rose Harmanson; Hillary Stringer and Alicia, his wife;
Bridget Eyre and her son Severn; Arthur Robins, Jr.; Isaac Moor;
Frances, wife of Joseph Solomon; father-in-law William Burton,
Littleton Eyre and William Tazewell executors; witnesses William
Tazewell, Thomas Elliott, Robert Trouer.
- w. 26 Dec., 1737, p. 14 Feb., 1737. Brother Joseph; John Lun;
John Lowary; William Shores; wife Gertrude executrix; witnesses John
Stringer, Thomas Cowdry.
- w. 20 Dec., 1737, p. 14 Feb., 1737. Wife Patience and my
children; witnesses Wm. Waterson, Marriot Parsons.
- w. 12 Dec., 1730, p. 14 March, 1737. (Comment: of Savage's Neck)
Sons William and Josiah; grandson Thomas Lunn; grandson John Bird;
wife Sarah executrix; witnesses Eliz. Bird, Ann Lunn, Edward Poyner