1) Anna b: abt 1832, married 1) Thompson Combs, s/o William M. Combs (brother of Thompson C. Combs) & Nancy McGlothlin & 2) Crockett McGlothlin.
2) Cullen D. b: abt 1835, married Ann Eliza Gent, d/o James W. Gent & Lydia Combs (sister of Thompson C. Combs).
3) Samuel Elbert b: abt 1836, married Sarah Catherine Gent, d/o James W. Gent & Lydia Combs. Samuel was a member of the 37th Virginia Infantry, C.S.A. and was mortally wounded at the battle of Cedar Run 09 Aug 1862.
4) John M. "Big John" b: abt 1838, married Lucinda Smith d/o Emery Smith. John was also a member of the 37th Virginia Infantry C.S.A.
5) William Francis "Blue Bill" b: 05 Jan 1840, had a son, Adolphus Combs, by Anna Combs, d/o of William M. Combs & Nancy McGlothlin, and another son Albert Lockhart by Jane Lockhart. He then married Lucinda O'Quinn, d/o Wiley & Elizabeth O'Quinn & had two daughters by her. William was a member of the 16th Virginia Cavalry C.S.A.
6) Simeon Floyd Combs b: 10 Nov 1848, married Elizabeth Smith, d/o William Patton Smith & Matilda Kiser.
Thompson & Virginia were both living with their son Simeon Floyd in the 1880 census. Thompson Combs died in late 1881 as his will was probated in Russell County on 03 Jan 1882. It is not known exactly when Virginia died. They lived at the upper end of Weaver Creek at the foot of Crackersneck on a farm inherited from his father William Combs in 1841. Both, as well as their son Simeon Floyd & his wife, and several other family members are buried in the family cemetery on a hill overlooking the farm.