an uninhabited township six miles square, in the northern part of the county,
in lat. 5º 10' and long. 44º 53', is bounded northeasterly by
Averill, southeasterly by Bloomfield, southwesterly by Brighton and northwesterly
by Avery's Gore. It was chartered June 29, 1762. It is mountainous and
its streams are small. Lewis's pond lies in the northwest part.
of Caledonia and Essex Counties, VT.;
1764-1887, Compiled and Published by Hamilton Child; May 1887, Page 459)
was provided by Tom Dunn.