of Grant or Charter
~ 20 October 1787
a tract of 2,000 acres of land, lying in the northwestern part of Essex
county, is bounded north by Norton, east by Warren's Gore, south by Morgan,
and west Holland. It was granted October 20, 1787. It contains
no streams of consequence, and is uninhabited.
of Caledonia and Essex Counties, VT.; 1764-1887, Compiled and Published
by Hamilton Child; May 1887, Page 490)
There is no Town Clerk
In Warners Grant
is Copyrighted To Karima © 2002
or questions concerning submitting material for this web site, or volunteering
the Essex County Coordinator.
Part of the
USGen Web Project