In the 1980s Eugenia Powers documented the stones found in the Cushman cemetery. This listing was derived from her work, a copy of which was placed in the Waterford library. Facing the cemetery from the road, row numbers begin at the gate and progress towards the rear wall.
An asterisk identifies those dates obtained from Waterford vital records.
|Stone #||LastName||FirstName||Maiden||DOB||DOD||Age||Add'l Info|
|CU0-1||A white marble stone, no inscription.|
|CU0-2||A white marble stone, initials "B. P."|
|CU1-1||Reed||Nichols S.||15 Jul 1855||25y 6m||In 2008, it was found buried under about three inches of thick hay and was barely readable.|
|CU1-2||Reed||Mariah L.||1 Oct 1899||73y 9m|
|CU1-3||Reed||Milo||15 Oct 1851||7m|
|CU1-4||Reed||Azelia||16 Feb 1854||3w|
|CU2-1||Russell||George S.||8 Jun 1910||86y 8m|
|CU2-2||Russell||Emma L.||4 Jul 1908||85y 8m|
|CU2-4||Cushman||Edna L.||Russell||1852||1946||Wife of Edgar O. Cushman.|
|CU2-6||Bugbee||Hannah||26 Aug 1876||78y|