Resources for Addison County
- Churches of Addison County
- Vermont Vermont State Archives Databases
- Addison County Chamber of Commerce
- Middlebury, Vermont : Middlebury, Shire Town of Addison County - community network
- Addison Independent - online news
- Middlebury College - Middlebury, VT
- Table of Contents- includes the following and much more!!!
- Historic TOUR! A Trip through the Lake Champlain Islands South from the Quebec border...Alburg, Vermont.
- The Battle of Plattsburg, NY (11 SEP 1814).
- Crown Point, NY: An Outline History by Gregory T. Furness.
- Fort Carillon/Ticonderoga "...Fort Carillon Built 1756 by French partially destroyed by French in 1759 Rebuilt as Fort Ticonderoga 1759-60 by British..."
Lake Champlain Maritime Museum
4472 Basin Harbor Road - Vergennes, VT 05491
Addison Probate Court:
7 Mahady Court - Middlebury, VT 05753;
Phone: (802) 388-2612.
Online book: Statistical and Historical Account of the County of Addison, Vermont, by Samuel Swift, Middlebury: A. H. Copeland, 1859.
Online book: History of Addison County, edited by H. P. Smith, D. Mason & Co., Publishers, 1886, online at the Middlebury College site.
Online book: History of the Town of Middlebury: In the Country of Addison, Vermont (1859)
Online book: History of the Town of Shoreham, Vermont: From the Date of its Charter, Octoer 8th, 1761, to the Present Time, by Rev. Josiah F. Goodhue and Samuel Swift, [ca. 1859].
Online book: The country church in colonial counties as illustrated by Addison County, Vt., Tompkins County, N.Y., and Warren County, N.Y (1922)