Also known as Kent's or Kumtux Cemetery
Crawford Cemetery was originally known as Kent's Cemetery,
after Stephen Kent who had a homestead there. Mr. Kent planned
for a church and cemetery on the site, but the church was never built.
In later years, the cemetery became known as Crawford after the settlement of that name.
The cemetery was established approximately in 1885.
Located at about 20011 NE Allworth Rd (now NE 244th St), Battle Ground, WA.
(Take 249th Street across from Battleground lake park entrance. 249th turns into
Crawford Road. Turn onto Allworth Road) about 125 graves
Cemetery District #6
P.O. Box 2906
Battle Ground, WA 98604
cemdist6 at qwestoffice.net
Last modified on Sunday, September 23, 2007