Clark County, WA
Posted Queries for April thru May 1999
SURNAMES: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- h#MONNERMONNERp#SAMPLESAMPLE posted by Don Williams on Sunday, April 4, 1999
- I am looking for help with my children's mother, who was born in Vancouver in 1933. Her mother's name was Agnes Monner, I think, and she married a Sample. I really need help with this and if anyone has any ideas or leads, I would sure appreciate hearing about them. Thanks.
- a#CORIERCORIERa#COURIERCOURIERh#KOHLMANKOHLMANh#LAVIOLETTELAVIOLETTEh#MAWMAWp#PARENTPARENTp#RENORENO posted by Dore' Sutton on Monday, April 5, 1999
- Seeking family of Napoleon Joesph (Paul) Corier/Courier. Napoleon was married to Ruth Mary McKibbin on 26 August 1920 in Wenatchee, Chelan County, Washington. Napoleon died 15 April, 1965 in Vancouver, Washington. His parents were Louis and Emily Laviolette Corier/Courier. His siblings were: Emma (Reno), Alice (Parent), Harriet, Louis Herbert, Teresa (Kohlman), Elizabeth, Edward Joseph, George Alyosiuos, and Justine (Maw). Any and all information appreciated. Thank you for your time. Dore' Sutton 204 N. Market Marine City, MI 48039
- a#DEALDEALa#DEELDEELa#DIEHLDIEHL posted by Karen Deel on Saturday, April 10, 1999
- Looking for Deel, Deal, Diehl, etc. and any connection to West Virginia Deels.
- a#BARNARDBARNARDa#BARTONBARTONa#CURRENTCURRENTa#DANIELSDANIELSa#FAUGHTFAUGHTh#KIMPLEKIMPLEp#SMITHSMITHp#SUTTONSUTTON posted by Dore' Sutton on Sunday, April 11, 1999
- Seeking info on the family of Zachariah Baley SUTTON. Zachariah Baley SUTTON, b. 1823, Lee County, VA; died 1900-1901-, Clark County, WA.; married 1851, Bourbon County, KY. to Mary Ann BARTON, who was born 1830, Bourbon County, KY to Joshua and Louisa CURRENT BARTON. The children of Zachariah and Mary Ann who came west from AR. and MO. were: William, born 1857 - TN, d-?, married, 1884, Newton County, AR to Sarah BARNARD. b. 1860, AR - d - ?; Harvey Washington., born 1862, Claiborn County, TN., d.-1950, Los Angeles Co., CA., married 1884, Nodaway County, MO. to Margaret M. KIMPLE, b. 1866 Fairfield County, CT., d - 1939 - San Deigo County, CA.; Zachariah B., b. 1863 Covington Co., KY, d - 1948, Umatilla Co., OR., m. 1866 Cassia County, ID, Satira Emaline DANIELS, b. 1868, Newton County, AR., d - 1957, Umatilla County, Or.; Joshua Barton, b. 1866 KY, d - 1938 - Potland, Or., buried at Mt. View, WA., m. 1882 AR. Jane Nancy FAUGHT, b. 1865 AR, d- 1932, Klickitat Co.WA; Mary Th! eodisia, b. 1868 Laurel Co., KY, d- 1958 Santa Cruz, CA., m.1) 1885 Bosie ID, Luther K. Bruner, b. Buchanan Co., MO., d. 1936 Seaside, Or: 2) Edward Columbus SMITH. Anyone with any connection to this family, please contact me. Thank you.
- h#JOHANSSONJOHANSSON posted by Mats Johansson on Monday, April 12, 1999
- I am looking for information on my grandfather Frans Hjalmar Johansson who emigrated from Sweden to Vancouver, Clark County in 1926 or 1927. He was born 20 or 27 March 1901 and died 11 March 1966. Any information regarding him, or how to get information, would be very appreciated. Thank You.
- a#BRANDBRANDa#DENBOERDENBOERh#HENGESHENGESh#KEHRLIKEHRLI posted by Maggie on Saturday, April 17, 1999
- Looking for information on the following surnames--KEHRLI, DENBOER, HENGES. My mothers maiden name was KEHRLI. She married George W BRAND May 1951 in Twin Rocks Oregon. Her father was Casper KEHRLI and her mother was Marguerite HENGES. After Casper died around 1934 Marguerite apparently re-married to William DENBOER. My mother was apparently born in Portland, but I have reason to believe that they may have lived in Clark co. at the time that she was born...which was 1931. Marguerite apparently died approx 1966, and I believe that she may have been visiting friends and family in Clark co at the time of her death, even though she lived on the Oregon coast at the time. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, Maggie
- p#QUALLSQUALLS posted by Randall Qualls on Monday, April 19, 1999
- Stephen Jacob Qualls, Bertha Qualls
- h#LEBERLEBERp#SPIKESPIKEp#WALKWALKp#WALKEWALKE posted by Larry Krull on Thursday, April 22, 1999
- My GGrandmother's brother, Samuel S. WALK, is supposed to be burried in the Sifton, WA Cemetery. Sifton is a part of Vancouver now. I cannot find any info on where the cemetery is or who is in it. Also, he might of been buried in the cemetery at the Poor Farm, but I cannot find info on that cemetery either. Surely, someone out there in the area can help me on these searches. I am in KS and can only use my computer and telephone. Is there anyone who knows of these cemeteries and where they are located? Larry in KS.
- a#CLODFELTERCLODFELTER posted by Joyce Eshelman on Monday, April 26, 1999
- I am trying to locate any information regarding my grandfather, William Perry CLODFELTER that is associated with his brief stay in Vancouver, Washington. A diary dated 1911 indicates that he was in Vancouver working in the corn fields. The company that he worked for was listed as Johnson & Anderson, with an address of West 9th Street. Also an emergency contact name of M. E. Clodfelter was noted. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Please e-mail me at email@example.com
- h#MONNERMONNERp#SAMPLESAMPLE posted by Don Williams on Tuesday, April 27, 1999
- I am trying to find information on my ex-wife and her family for our children's history lineage. The info that I need is on a Helen Sybilla SAMPLE, b. 25 Sept. 1933. A helpful fellow did get me a copy of her birth certificate, and the info on it shows that her father was Charles SAMPLE, b. abt. 1900 in KS, and mother was Agnes MONNER, b. abt. 1915 in WA. He was a clerk and she was a housewife. This is all I know of these folks. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Helen had a sister, Lois, too.
- a#CASTORCASTORa#DEERINGDEERINGh#MCMAHANMCMAHAN posted by Corinna Castor on Monday, May 3, 1999
- HI, I'm looking for Mattie Castor McMahan. She was born July 9, 1885 in Missouri. She married ? McMahan and I believe she died December 1967 in Vancover, Washington. I'm trying to find where she is buried and any family related to her. Corinna Castor - firstname.lastname@example.org Mattie's parents were Henry Bolton Castor and Mary Elizabeth Deering
- h#HOPKINSHOPKINS posted by Tim Franklin on Monday, May 10, 1999
- Information on "francis hopkins"
- a#BAINBAINh#HAMILTONHAMILTON posted by Joan Bell on Sunday, May 16, 1999
- BAIN, David Robin b. 1854 in Missouri, married Zidania Alice Hamilton b. 1855 in Missouri. They traveled by train to Clark County, Washinton in 1903 where they bought a farm near Etna, Clark, Washington. They had 13 children, but only 9 survived to adulthood, both are buried in the Old Etna Cemetery, which became Hayes Park Cemetery some year's later and is now owned by Gardner Cemetery. Searching for anyone who is related to this family or has known any of them. Any information would be most appreciated. Also searching for a Will or Land Record's or Plat Map. Thank you, Joan Bell
- p#TEESONTEESON posted by Allie Oldham on Sunday, May 23, 1999
- Searching for information on Thomas Teeson and his family. Thomas was buried in Camas.
- p#REWREW posted by Marilyn Reynolds on Tuesday, May 25, 1999
- I am looking for information about John REW who lived in Vancouver around the turn of the century. If anyone has information about him I would appreciate hearing from you. Thank you. Marilyn email@example.com
- a#ANDERSON-TORGESONANDERSON-TORGESONa#CUNNINGHAMCUNNINGHAMa#DUGANDUGANa#FOXFOXh#HIGDONHIGDONh#MILLERMILLERp#SHEELEYSHEELEY posted by Patti Murray on Monday, May 31, 1999
- John C. MILLER came to Clark Co., WA about 1875. His sisters, Eliza Ann MILLER and Sarah Frances Miller, married brothers, Joseph Brantley HIGDON and Allen Hill HIGDON respectively. John MILLER married (1) Sarah Jane CUNNINGHAM in 1875. They had Emmy, Destie, Alonzo and possibly more children. John married (2)Ellen FOX in 1884 and they had Noah Albert MILLER born in 1887. John married (3)Tillie ANDERSON-TORGESON in 1897. John, Sarah, Ellen and Emmey (possibly married a McCAFFERTY)are buried in Wilson Bridge cemetery. Noah Albert MILLER married Flora Etta DUGAN and they took in Lester J. SHEELEY, son of Maud Frances (HIGDON) who died in 1933. I am looking for any descendants of these MILLER families and related surnames.
For questions about this page contact Alice Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Query, Surname, and Researcher pages managed by CCHelper, an application written by Patty Lindsay.