Clark County, WA
Posted Queries for September thru November 2001
SURNAMES: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- p#PUGHPUGHp#WARNERWARNER posted by Kathy May on Monday, September 10, 2001
- Interested in finding anything on a Mrs. Helen M. Pugh. Her maiden name was Warner. Her father was Ray Warner and mother was Grace. She may have died in Clark Co. in 1988. contac me firstname.lastname@example.org Kathy
- a#BRADLEYBRADLEYa#FARWELLFARWELLh#KENDALLKENDALLh#MCKAYMCKAYp#WILKERSONWILKERSON posted by Robin Anderson on Sunday, September 16, 2001
- I am looking for any information on the following: Minot FARWELL married 2/1/1929 to Martha WILKERSON in Yacolt. Charles Bernard FARWELL and Fannie Ada BRADLEY. William Murray WILKERSON and Zarilda Elizabeth KENDALL. Jim BRADLEY and Estella MCKAY. All lived in Clark County in the late 1800's to the 1950's. Many are buried in Amboy and Chelatchie Prairie. Thank you. .
- h#MORKMORKh#OTTOOTTOp#ROBERTSROBERTSp#ULRICHULRICH posted by Lowell Ulrich on Saturday, September 22, 2001
- Looking for descendants of Howard Ralph Sr. Ulrich B.1904 D. 1977 at Vancouver Clark Co., Wa. He married Elsie Pricilla Otto B.1896 D. 1976. They had a daughter Jean Ulrich B.1919 at Emmett, Id. D.1960. She married Robert Roberts.Another child of Howard Sr. was Howard Ralph Jr. Ulrich B.1926 married Agnes Lyda Mork B. 1933. Their Children: Howard Gilbert,Robert Allen,Bruce Reymond,Edrie Jeanne and Kurt David. Any information would be appreciated.
- h#KINDREDKINDREDp#RAMEYRAMEY posted by Bill Snipes on Sunday, September 23, 2001
- Seeking info on the family of David KINDRED, 1788 - 1873, m. Telatha RAMEY abt 1810. Originally from Madison co., KY, they both d. in Brush Prarie, Clark co., WA, and are buried in Tumwater, WA. I would appreciate any info on children or descendants.
- a#GEOGHAGENGEOGHAGEN posted by Jim Geoghagen on Monday, October 1, 2001
- any information on geoghegan family of clark co appreciated. regards Jim
- h#HUNTHUNT posted by Terry on Friday, October 5, 2001
- Samuel Frank Hunt, son of james basil hunt last know living in vancouver WA. 1936
- p#PALMERSHEIMPALMERSHEIM posted by Robert Palmersheim on Thursday, October 18, 2001
- Seeking info on maiden name and spouse of Marilyn C Palmersheim, born 20 Jan 1927, died 27 Aug 2001. SSDI indicates last residence in Clark Co, WA. Any help appreciated.
- a#DILLINGERDILLINGERh#HALLHALLp#SMITHSMITH posted by Marilyn Dunstan on Monday, October 22, 2001
- I am trying to find information on Henry Sherwood Smith's family. He married Martha Elmira Hall in LaCenter, Wash. in 1878. His parents were John B. Smith and Asenith Dillinger Smith. He was born in Iowa, they were born in Ohio. One family history states Henry S.'s parents as James and Samantha SMith, but what I have found does not support this. Anyone out there also researching this branch?
- h#JENSONJENSONh#JOHNSONJOHNSONh#JONSONJONSONh#JONSSONJONSSON posted by Charlene Jassim on Monday, October 22, 2001
- HANS JOHNSON - Searching for relatives of Hans Johnson, born March 12, 1881 in Vemdalen, Sweden. (name and date may vary - Jensen, 1880). Hans's parents were Jons and Kersten Hansson. Siblings were John, Sigrid, Anna, Kersten, Marie. Relatives in Sweden and MN wondered what happened to Hans. Death records in WA (and Brit. Col.) do not match above date. Word has it that he was in Vancouver (WA or BC?). Might have been in Seattle, Portland? Email Charlise@aol.com
- a#CARTERCARTERa#FOSTERFOSTERh#MCDANIELMCDANIEL posted by Chris Landes on Wednesday, October 24, 2001
- I am seeking information and/or any descendants of Ola (Foster, Carter) Behymer. She was born 12-Sept-1891 Harrison Co. MO and died Mar, 1979 Last residence according to SS death index is Rigefield, Clark Co. WA. She was the daughter of John and Alice (Foster) McDaniel who are buried in the McFall cemetery in Gentry Co. MO. Thank you, Chris Landes
- a#BURTBURTa#CRABBCRABBh#HALLHALL posted by Judy Stauffer on Friday, October 26, 2001
- Looking for information about James M. BURT, M.D., who maried Hantipa CRABB Nov.23, 1854, children were Jane and Frank BURT. Jane BURT married Allen HALL. Not sure if the BURT-CRABB marriage occured in Indiana, Illinois, or Clark County, Washington.
- a#DEWEYDEWEYp#SMITHSMITH posted by Cheryl Dewey on Thursday, November 1, 2001
- any information on Frank Leo Dewey-(1891-1972) Married Viola Cordelia Smith Children Leo Frank Dewey and Clifford Dalton Dewey
- h#HAMMONDHAMMONDh#KIEFKIEFp#SARGEANTSARGEANT posted by Lynnet Keihl on Saturday, November 3, 2001
- Seeking info on Mrs. Alice Hammond, daughter of Edwin Jude Sargeant and Agnes Della Kief, born about 1915, probably in Minnesota, and died after 1980, probably in Vancouver, WA.
- a#BOWMANBOWMANp#RATHBUNRATHBUN posted by Greg Strejan on Sunday, November 4, 2001
- Hello, I am looking for where I can find listing of people and plot locations. I am searching for a realtive buried in the Ridgefield cemetery, in Clark Co., Washington. Her name is Hannah Rathbun, maiden name Bowman. She was born in June of 1834 or 1837 and she died in 1902. Any help would be appreciated.
- a#FORBESFORBES posted by Marie on Tuesday, November 20, 2001
- Does anyone have any info concerning James Martin Forbes or his son Ernest C. Forbes? Ernest was born in Etna, Wa. (was a very small town in the 1800's on the Lewis River). James was once a Postmaster of Etna.According to my mother we are to have had alot of relatives in Amboy, Wa. Ernest was married to Nettie "Dood" Stowell.Hamiliton Funeral Home in Vancover, Wa. took care of the funeral of James Martin. Please contact me at: email@example.com Thank You
- h#LAWTONLAWTONh#NEELYNEELYh#OSBORNOSBORNp#SHUMWAYSHUMWAYp#WILDERWILDER posted by Joanne Roth on Monday, November 26, 2001
- I am trying to find any information on the surnames of NEELY and LAWTON, in the Clark County Wash. are in the late 1800's. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much. Joanne Roth
For questions about this page contact Alice Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Query, Surname, and Researcher pages managed by CCHelper, an application written by Patty Lindsay.