|General Copies -
||$.25 per copy minimum of $1.00
|Obit / Marriage Collection -
(SIGS Compiled Collection Only)
|$5.00 per name for mail and/or e-mail requests
$3.00 per name for Humble House patrons
(General copy fees will apply for additional copies of the same name)
|In-House Research Fee -
||$10.00 per hour for mail and/or e-mail requests
(Before proceeding beyond one hour the patron will be contacted
via e-mail for authorization.
|Historic Snohomish County
Overlay Mapping Project -
|$10.00 fee for one hour. Each additional hour is $5.00.
Included in the fee is the Homestead data obtained from BLM
and one printed map. Each additional map is $3.00.
It may be possible to obtain the following maps:
1) Original homestead property (as defined by the 1862
Homestead Act) in Snohomish County.
2) Property in historic Snohomish County maps (1910, 1927,
1934, 1940, 1952, 1975), current property plats and
3) Property parcel in the 1910 Anderson Snohomish County
4) Parcels in early Sanborn maps for Everett, Granite Falls,
Mukilteo, and Monroe
5) 1947 aerial photographs of most of Everett.
6) Great Northern Railroad and Northern Pacific Railroad
A self-addressed stamped envelope must be provided for all mail requests.
An e-mail address should be included with mail requests. Payment
must be received in advance of mailing copies.