Snohomish County's Most Wanted 1997!
Queries received prior to March 1998
- Imogene (Albert) SORENSON b.1920 (SSDI)says 1917 in Oregon Co MO. d.Sep
1990 Marysville in Snohomish Co WA. She was my mother's half sister and
from the info I have gathered she was md. to Jean Sorenson. Is it possible
to get an obituary from a local newspaper ? She was the daughter of Martin
Albert and Addie (Snelson)(Sifford) Albert. My mother lost contact after
their mother died abt. 1936 and I found Imogene on an Albert GEDCOM and
the Social Security Death Index. Mom is 83 now and would appreciate any
Vonda Clark email@example.com
- Jefferson b Feb 1858 in Barry County, Missouri m Mintie Jose b Sep 1874
in Arkansas. Children were E. John Beaver b 28 Mar 1892 and d Nov 1971 in
Everett, Washington; B. Daniel Beaver b Aug 1894 in Arkansas and Randie E. b
abt 1902 in Missouri. I also have the following names which may be a part of
this family. Frances Beaver b 10 Dec 1900 and d. Jun 1972 in Everett,
Washington and Mary (Beaver?) Guyll b 19 Aug 1918 in Arkansas and d Dec 1971
in Everett, Washington.Thank you for any assistance you can give me.
Leah L. McCalmon McCalmon@AOL.com
William Slepica died September 14, 1967, Snohomish County (believe he
was in a nursing home), wife Theresa Slepica died December 3, 1951
(probably at Seattle), daughter Alene Slepica, born 1908 Minnesota.
Seeking descendants of William, Therese and Alene Slepica.
Elaine t. Maddox firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for descendants or any info on ROSCOE SHULTS, born ca 1886 in
Tennessee, lived in Oregon, Idaho, died in Snohomish Co, WA. I have info
on his ancestry.
Jim Shults email@example.com
- We are looking for information on family member known to have lived in
Marysville. Benjamin Thomas died in 1950-1952. Not sure of date. Do know
that he was said to have committed suicide. He was a bus driver. His
only son by his first marriage was Russell Franklin Thomas lived in
Urbana, Missouri. There were no children in his second marriage. His
father and mother were Edgbert and Rosie Thomas of Preston, Missouri.
You can respond to:Paul Thomas firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am seeking information on Edward HOOP who lived in Snohomish County,
Washington and died in 1993. He was born in Illinois and died in
Snohomish County, Washington May 09,1993--or any other HOOP surname for
that matter. Edward was born Aug.22, 1942 in ILL. Thanks--
Hoop II email@example.com
- GIDDINGS, GIDEON
- Looking for Samuel Hitt Giddings ....in 1880 he was in Centerville
Precinct on census with wife Clara, but by 1885 he had a different
wife..trying to pin down when this happened (of course, this joker had
FIVE wives so it's hard to say). In 1887 he shows up in the Seattle
City Directory and by 1900 is in Florence Precinct.
Also looking for his son Wesley John (sometimes listed as John Wesley)
As a long shot they may be under GIDEON which is the REAL name...don't
know why Samuel switched to Giddings but he did...
- Larry D. Sundquist Born 1932 Killed in Action (KIA) December 1,
Entered Service from Snohomish County Washington Served in the 7th Cavalry
Regiment. Probably he was in school in 1946,47,48,49,50.
The 7th Cavalry Association is trying to identify the unit within the
Regiment to which he was assigned. Out of over 1100 KIAs we are still
seeking information on 12 individuals. We are hoping yearbooks will reveal
which school he attended.
Thanks for your help,
- CALHOUN, OLSEN, ERIKSON
- CALHOUN, Edward T., m. Carrie L. (OLSEN) Erikson on 8-8-1899 in Seattle,
Wa. A logger, the family lived on Bainbridge Island, Bothell, and
Snohomish. Children: Alice Erikson, Edward C. Erikson, Emma V.
Calhoun, Clarence J. Calhoun, Melvin T. Calhoun, Melvin T. Calhoun,
Margaret C. Calhoun.
CALHOUN, my grandfather, disappeared (murdered?); last seen on a payday,
near the Old Inn Tavern, Snohomish-- around 1920's. Any information
regarding disappearance, investigation, etc., would be appreciated.
Marilyn M. Harris firstname.lastname@example.org"@televar.com
- FOREST, DUTCHER, SNOW, COPELIN, STONE
(Not to be confused with Robert Forrest 1st mayor of Spokane.) I am
attempting to obtain any info on this family or connect with descendants from
my GGUncles line. He was b June 1832 Saline IL s/o of James and Freelove
(DUTCHER/SNOW) FOR(R)EST. Robert FOREST m Rachel COPELIN 15 Apr 1855 Ozark Co
MO. About 1880 they, including 9 of their 10 children, migrated from Ozark
Co MO to Snohomish Co Wa. Info received from other For(r)est researches
indicate that they may have settled in the town of Snohomish. Robert's dod
is 30 May 1906. Children: Lusana Mae b 1856 m George Wahington STONE (Ozark
Co MO), Susan b 1857, James b 1858, Charles Roades b 1860, Isaac b 1863,
Margaret b 1866 m Thomas CROW, Malissa b 1869 m ? MCSHANE, John R b 1876 and
Mae b? m ? CROW.
Linda Sheehan LindyT@aol.com
- LAND, BARTLETT
Need information on Jess LAND b. unk and Della LAND b. unk children unk. I
am trying to build my family tree and I have very little information on my
and g-aunt. They were married in Dent County Missouri. Left for Washington
State date unk. Jess father is Robert LAND, b. 9/12/1838 in England d.
3/9/1914 in Dent County, mother is Louise (nee Bartlett) b, 4/2/1847 in
England d. 9/7/1937 in Dent County.
Otto K. Land NLand75042@aol.com
- HAMMOND, HIGGINS
- Searching for any info on Leon HAMMOND and family . Leon born 2 Aug 1869
in Batavia, Genesee, NY and died on 25 Mar 1950 in Everett, WA. He
married Carra HIGGINS and they had at least one daughter named Carroll,
who was born in 1899 in NY. The family moved to Everett about 1904.
Leon had some sort of business, but I don't know what. He was an artist
and a poet and did calligraphy.
Betty Thomas email@example.com
- HALL, GARRISON, BALL
JAMES CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS HALL b. 4 May 1838 Liberty,Clay,MO d. 22 Nov
1915 Everett, WA;
married 28 May 1866 Marion Co,OR to
MARY ELIZABETH GARRISON b. 28 Jun 1878 Mission Bottom,Marion,OR d. 9 Jan
Children: PRENTICE P. HALL, ELSIE E. HALL , AMY VALENTINE HALL ROBESON
DAVIS, MAE MARY HALL BALL, BENJAMIN F. HALL, & FREDAH E. HALL. Mae
Mary Ball's, son was Birtley Ball who lived at Milton,WA. Any
information is appreciated.
Peggy Lovelace Contreras firstname.lastname@example.org
I am looking for an individual by the name of Evangeline Bossarte, last
known residence was in Everette, exact address unknown.
Parents currently residing in Snohomish or King County. Their last name
is also Bossarte, fist names are unknown at this time as well.
Ignacio J. Gonzalez email@example.com
I am seeking information for my friend. She is searching for a Martha
Clauson/Clausen who made her home in Arlington, Snohomish County,
Washington. Time frame around 1920-1930. Rumored her husband(name
unknown) ran for mayor of Arlington and she ran a bar/saloon. This is a
family rumor. Martha was born in Denmark and she had a brother named
John Nicholas Clauson, who is my grandfather. Please help my friend, Jan
Black find some information out that may led her to her grandfather's
final resting place.
Jeannie Linville GLinvil4595@aol.com
- JOHNSON, OSBORN
JOHNSON, Robert Andrew, b. 08-13-1912, Everett; d. 12-11-1985, Denver, CO; m. 06-12-1940, Wenatchee, Jane North OSBORN. Seeking contact with children, Robert Andrew Johnson, Jr., and Janet Helen Johnson, both born Snohomish,
my fifth cousins (once removed), to share data. Thank you.
Kathleen Hale firstname.lastname@example.org
- PRESTON, LEBALLISTER, QUINN
PRESTON Amelia Amanda , married Chaz LeBallister (1860,s), one son George
Preston LeBallister. Later devorced and remarried a Quinn and had another
son Raymond Quinn. Changed George Preston LeBallister to Floyd Preston
Quinn. Floyd moved to BC. my great granfather. Don't know much more than
this, appreciate any help.
Howard Quinn email@example.com
- UMSOTT, GASKILL
I am looking for any information about the family of Marion UMSOTT. He
was born 1857 in Guernsey Co. OH. He and his wife Anna Belle (GASKILL)
moved to the Snohomish area about 1903. Would particularly like to know
anything about thier first son, John who was supposedly in the Spanish
American War and died of Malaria in his twenties. Would also like to find
the daughter of George UMSTOTT. Any Obituaries of any of this family
would be appreciated. They lived in Skagit, Pierce, and King Counties as
well as Snohomish
Elizabeth Periman firstname.lastname@example.org
- BERGERON, VERBONCOUR, CHEEVER, CHATKA
BERGERON - CHEEVER. Searching for information on Narcisse
("Nelson") BERGERON. Born 29 Dec 1850 Quebec Canada to Edouard
("Edward") BERGERON and Adolie VERBONCOUR. Nelson married Laura
CHEEVER 2 Jul 1871, location unknown - most likely MN. Laura born 30 Mar
1852 in Dayton,Anoka,MN. Laura daughter H.B. CHEEVER and Helen Johanna
CHATKA. Nelson and Laura had 8 children all born in Anoka County, MN:
Henri Leon, Henriette, Francois Xavier, Louis Frederic, Emmeline Rebecca,
Alice J.,Guy Wallace, Laurence Edson. Information I have is that Nelson
died in Snohomish, WA. I have extensive information and am more than
willing to share info with anyone who can help me locate other BERGERON
family members. Thanks in advance.
CJ Bergeron Scherwinski
I am looking for information on my grandfather JACK BURNS,
born 12 Sept 1892, died 20 Aug 1971?. He was living in Everett
at the time of his death. Would like to get copy of obituary.
He had worked for the Seattle Star. He had lived in Seattle
earlier in his life.
Dwight Aussieker email@example.com
- MARGELL, KOLB, SCHWARTZ, HAMMLER, REGAL, WARNER
I am looking for the desendants of Carl MARGELL that immigrated to the US
in 1871. In the Snohomish County area the desendant family was Helen
Matilda MARGELL born March 31, 1877 in Ohio but grew up in Town of Chase
Wisc. She married Godfrey KOLB and they lived on a farm near Snohomish
in about 1903. Their five children were: Edith Gertrude born 1904; Roy
Godfrey 1905; Margaret Helen 1907; Katherine Marie 1909; and Hazel
Beatrice 1911. Would like to get the MARGELL Family History as it
applies to the Johann SCHWARTZ, Caroline HAMMLER, Gottleib- Gottfried-
Friedrick REGAL, and Elizabeth WARNER families of Town of Chase.
Paul Beauregard, 144 Chapel View Drive, Greensburg, PA 15601 firstname.lastname@example.org
- SEELY, DUBOIS
Seeking descendants or any information on SEELY family who where in Napavine from ca 1880 - 1900, possibly later. The husband was D. Seely, wife was Hattie nee DUBOIS SEELY. Three children, oldest methodist minister, C.B. SEELY, born about 1866, daughter - Lillian born about 1866, and son George, born about 1881. I have a letter from Hattie dated 1900 and postmarked Napavine. Hattie and her descendants are my kin and I would like to connect.
Alice Owens email@example.com
- BOWEN, SEARS, SCOTT, BURKHOLDER, COLE, QUINN
Researching descendants of Anna (BOWEN) SEARS SCOTT b 1835 Tioga Co OH, m1 Yarmouth, Barnstable Co, MA Orin SEARS. Children: Charles Bowen SEARS (Rev) d Bellingham WA, Lucy (SEARS) BURKHOLDER of Everett WA, Al
SEARS of Portland, OR, etal. Anna SCOTT d 24 APR 1921 Everett WA, bur Evergreen Cemetery. m2 Elijah Harrison SCOTT KS children: Amie Laura (SCOTT) COLE QUINN CUSTER d Greeley, CO, Edgar Edwin SCOTT d 12 APR
1912, King Co, WA, bur Mt Pleasant Cemetery. Lynn Olivier, 1613 Hewitt Av St Paul MN 55104-1221.
Lynn Olivier firstname.lastname@example.org
- MULLINS, STEWART, REED
Seeking information on the family of Marie ( MULLINS) STEWART b 01 FEB 1920 Detroit, MI d MAY 1981 . Daughter of James and Minnie (REED) MULLINS. Residence Everett, Snohomish Co, WA. Lynn Olivier 1613 Hewitt Av St Paul MN 55104-1221.
Lynn Olivier email@example.com
- OSSEN, BUCKHOLTZ, BENSON
Seeking descendants of Gertrude (OSSEN) BUCKHOLTZ (1919-1985) of Everett, WA.One daughter Jean BUCKHOLZ m BENSON, ch Michael, Terry, Susan and one other. Advise: Lynn Olivier 1613 Hewitt Av St Paul MN 55104-1221.
Lynn Olivier firstname.lastname@example.org
- DECOURSEY and related spellings
DECOURSEY - Seeking the descendants of Peter DECOURSEY (1851-1928) and his wife Isabell (JOHNSON) DECOURSEY. They migrated from Minnesota to the area of Everett, Washington in the 1880s. They had the following
children: Herbert A. DECOURCY (1877-1972) married Cora May HOUDE, Bessie R. DECOURCEY (1878) m. William SHAW
Edna J. DECOURCEY (1880), Nellie Loricia DECOURCEY (1882), Nettie Katherine DECOURCEY (1882), Earl Legrand DECOURCEY (1885-1972) m. Elizabeth BERENTSEN. Related surnames include DECOURSEY, HOUDE, SHAW, BERENTSEN, DOWLING, CHASE, GROWTH, TALLMAN, JOHNSON, BARNEY, MILLS, HELMICK, LEE, WALBRIDGE.
My homepage is http://www.angelfire.com/mn/itsabouttime.
Bill DeCoursey email@example.com
Looking for obit on Myron FENTON died May 6, 1906 in Everett, Snohomish co; WA. Also is there any one who is
willing to look for his death cer. so I might find out who his parents were? Thanks for any help.
Linda Sue Wildes firstname.lastname@example.org
- CORY, SELBERG
CORY. Looking for an obituary or other record of death for Isac (Ike) CORY, who lived in the town of Monroe, WA and is believed to have died there in 1940, aged about 75 years. A widower from Fargo, North Dakota (possibly where he was born), Ike left Fargo for California around 1904, leaving his 13-year old son, Joseph, behind. Some time later, Ike left
California and went north to Monroe, WA. The 13-year old son, Joseph Alby CORY, stayed in Fargo long enough to grow up, marry, and have several children and grandchildren (he died in Portland, OR in 1976). The descendants of Isac (Ike) CORY and Amelia Selberg (his deceased wife from Fargo, ND) would now like to learn as much as possible about that ancestor. If someone with access to the Death Index for 1940 would be so kind as to look up Isac (Ike) CORY, his long-lost family would be extremely grateful. Any information at all, of course, would be appreciated. Thank you.
Judy L. AlbertsJAlberts@aol.com
- PARTEE, LEYDE, HEWITT
Charles E. and Lucy Wilson Partee m. 17 Oct, 1895 in Snohomish. I am having trouble getting her siblings and parent's names and dates. Unmarked pictures suggest Wilson family members from Minnesota. A daughter of Gertrude May Partee Day Leyde married into the Hewitt family of Everett. Would like to find the Partee family bible. My father was one of four children of Lucy and Charles. His brother, Arthur Wilson Partee, was b. near the big rock in the middle of the road in Cherry
Valley. Any information much appreciated about this family.
Evelyn Partee HuffJOHuffER@aol.com
David B. GIPSON,
DOB: 04/54, Resident of Mill Creek, Wa,
Snohomish County, WA,
Would like to know current location, and how to get in contact.
- PARTEE, WILSON, CASSILL, SAVAGE
Researching Partee, Wilson families that settled in Cherry Valley near Snohomish. Also, Hannah Louisa Cassill worked in a store in Snohomish in 1800's. Partee brothers cut wood for the steamships on the river. A Partee allegedly was a photographer in Snohomish. Partee's may be buried in a small cemetery near Monroe. Do not have certain data on the Wilson family. There was an Eva Wilson who married a man named Savage. Other names that have been given me were Willis (or Willard) Wilson, Era Wilson. Father of Lucy Harriett Wilson Partee is supposed to have died in Snohomish and buried in Minnesota. Howard Kenneth Partee, Arthur Wilson Partee, Margery May Partee Wilson and Ethel Gertrude Partee Unselt were the children of Charles and Lucy Partee, m. 17 Oct, 1895 in Snohomish. Partee family from Defiance Ohio.
Would love to find out who has the Partee family bible.
Evelyn Partee Huff J Pat Smith
- ERICKSON, MAHLUM
- Searching for information on Erick Erickson b. 1872 Norway and wife Maria
Theodora (Mahlum) b. 1882 ND died in WA state - possibly Everett.
Linda Doty Kinquest@pyramid.net .
- BRIX, FENTON, DAVIS
Looking for Englebert BRIX born ab.1867 married Lydia Amber Fenton lived in Monroe, Snohomish co; Wash. in 1910
and 1920 had children Earl, Gladys, and Dale. Did they die here? Who did there children marrie? I can't seem to find
out any more about them. any help would sure make my day also looking for death and any history on Frank D. Davis
he started the Best Shingle co. Mill in Robe, WA. near the old Monte cristo line at tunnel 2 he was a pioneer lumberman.
he was married to Alice Fenton and lived in Everett, WA. Thanks to any one who can help.
Linda Sue Wildes email@example.com
- FENTON, HALVERSON, HOLMBERG, LOYD, MACCLAIN, BRENNIS
Looking for Charles Fenton family he was married to Rinn Halverson and they had children William married to Eva ( ) . Violet married to W.A. Holmberg. Loyd, Margaret May married to George Macclain, Lenora married to Mel Brennis I may have the gils husbands mixed up I got them from Charles obit. The Brennis's lived in Marysville and the Holmberg's lived in Settle William lived in Everett. Thanks for your help.
Linda Sue Wildes firstname.lastname@example.org
- OGAN, FRITTER, BLACKSTONE
- WILLIAM OGAN born about 1842 in Muskingum County OH moved to Arlington,
WA about 1860. son of Peter Ogan who was the son of Evan and Susana (Fritter) Ogan. William Ogan's uncle (Peter's brother) was Lot Ogan who married Christina Balckstone. Lot Ogan is my great, great grandfather. I need more info on the OGAN family tree.
- BARBER, MCFARLAND
- Hiram A. BARBER, b. 6 May 1853 in Ripon, Fond du Lac Co., Wisconsin, was the brother of my grandfather. The BARBER family came from Wisconsin in the mid-1800s, having previously lived in Lee Center, Oneida County, New York. HiramAEs parents, Stephen Kellogg BARBER and Mary Jane McFarland, and his brother, Edward, settled in the vicinity of Reno, Nevada. Hiram is said to have moved to Southern California, and my information concerning him is very sketchy. I don't know when or to whom he was married; his children were: James Leon BARBER, b. 23 Oct
1881, d. 1966, lived in Rialto, San Bernardino Co., CA; Edith BARBER (died as a child); Edward BARBER, who lived in Glenwood, Klickitat Co., WA near Mt. Adams; Ralph BARBER, who lived in Independence, Polk Co., OR; and John Emmett BARBER, who lived in Everett, Snohomish Co., WA. I am seeking any information which can be obtained about Hiram, his family, and his descendants. Thank you.
- My name is Doug Mose. I live in Washington, DC. I am conducting research on my family, part of which settled in Arlington in Snohomish County about 1894. I have found a 1900, 1910 and 1920 census records for my relatives, but
am looking for additional information -- especially after 1920. The names I'm looking for are: Lawrence Mose and his wife Louella (born 1854 and 1858, died aft. 1920), their sons Leroy (born 1881) (and his wife Mary Mose) and Elmer (born 1882) (Elmer's wife was Elizabeth). Leroy and Mary has two sons: Albert (born 1905) and Vincent (born 1907). Any information or hints you can provide would be greatly appreicated. Thank you very much.
- STEVENSON, MCILVAIN
- John Thomas Stevenson married Nellie S. Mc Ilvain marriage 18 Oct 1883 (book A, pg 37) had a son John Francis Stevenson born 2 Aug 1884 Snohomish City & county). I think George W. Stevenson moved to Snohomish 1880s may be John Thomas Stevenson's father and his wife Mary B. ? his mother.
John born 1855 IA
Wm born 1858 IA
Geo born 1861 IA
Chas W. 1863 IL
Emma 1865 IL
Any suggestions of what to check next to document the Snohomish tie ?
- Jim Rader email@example.com
- CRIPPEN, SMITH, GOULD, SCHOFIELD, ENGLES
- Chauncy C. Crippen b. 15 Jan 1830 Clarke Twp., Durham Co., Ontario to Ebenezer Crippen and Rebecca Smith. Died 22 Feb 1906 in Everett, buried 24 Feb 1906 Evergreen Cemetery, Everett. Married Clarissa Gould 12 Oct 1853 Pontiac, Oakland, MI. She was born 20 Jan 1837 Oakland Co., MI; d. 4 Oct 1910 Everett. They had daughter: Diantha Ann (Anna) Crippen b. 3 Jan 1856 MI, m. c. 1874 Fred Schofield in MI. She died 23 Apr 1953 in Everett. Fred Schofield b. 28 Feb 1852; d. 27 Apr 1925. They had: Frank H. Schofield 7 Sep 1877-13 May 1949; Anges Schofiel Engles and Audrey Schofield. Chancy Crippen owned Everett Iron Works.
Joelene Kelly Pillars firstname.lastname@example.org
- Desperately seeking descendants of Clifford Edward MONROE b.1892 Seattle and wife Neva BLAKELY. Clifford died in Everett in 1967. His funeral home record lists children Armond or Armand, Donald and Marda. Donald was living in Everett at the time, Marda was living in Miami, Florida and Armand was in the Air Force. Clifford had step-children named Virginia SWANSON BEST MASTERMAN, (lived in Granite Falls, WA in 1967) Carl SWANSON (lived in Seattle) and Charles SWANSON. I believe Charles preceded Clifford in death. All these children would have been born before 1943 with the SWANSONs before 1931. (Clifford and Neva's
son Clifford, Jr. (1931-1943) drowned at the YMCA and his brothers, sister and half-siblings are listed on his funeral
Robin Hoff Kaspar email@example.com
- I'm trying to locate an obituary for an Alvin GRENNELL who died in Snohomish, Washington in February of 1975. I have no other information on him. How would I locate his obit? Thanks. Kathy.
Kathy Campbell KatCamp@aol.com
- MILLS, WATSON, EXTINE
- Looking for families who have tied to western NC, especially Jackson County or Haywood County. Many folks from this area went to Washington to work. One of the Mills family moved to Everett. Many othere lived in neighboring counties. Any ties appreciated.
Earl Wood firstname.lastname@example.org
- SMITH, McCAUGHEY
- Looking for my great aunt or any decendants. Martha SMITH (McCAUGHEY)
Born 1873 in Iowa. Lived most of her life in EVERETT,Wash. At least 2 children. Clement Smith born Nov 26, 1905 in Wa Died Dec 1971 Married to Juanita. They had a son and daughter. Other son George Smith. I'm
researching the McCAUGHEY name.
- CLARK, GIDDINGS
- Desire to contact relatives of June D. CLARK who lived at Arlington, Wa. as early as 1920. He was born in 1874 at Ashtabula Co. Oh., son of Stephen and Madeline (GIDDINGS) CLARK. Have much information on this family that I would be willing to share!!
Eldon Hills email@example.com
- I'm looking for a great aunt, Martha Smith nee McCaughey, born in 1873 in Iowa. I believe she lived in Everett most of her adult life and would have died sometime after 1946. She had 2 children, Clement who married Juanita and I'm uncertain as to the name of the husband or other child.
Shirley Tyson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seek info on William McCleary (b. 1822 Tuscarawas Co.,OH). Moved from Batavia, Jefferson Co., IA to Everett, Snohomish Co., WA in 1903. Widower of (1) Pauline Caywood and (2) Lucinda Bowes. Apparently lived with daughter Maggie (McCleary) Willcoft.
Russ Czaplewski email@example.com Mon Apr 21 15:35:21 1997
- HARRINGTON, MONAGHAN, REGAN
Hi! I'm searching the surname HARRINGTON, George married to MONAGHAN, Mary.
Known children Herbert and Ellen who married REGAN, John. Believe
George Harrington to be in Marysville area ca 1921. Any help
Sheila M. Carlson firstname.lastname@example.org
- KNIGHT, BENNETT
I am looking for anyone in the Harrison Benjamin Knight family. He resided in Everett from 1933 to about 1961. I would like to know when he was born and when he died. I believe his first wife was Mabel Pearl Bennett, she passed away sometime before 1934. He had a second wife but I don't know her name. His children names are Winifred, Evelyn, Kenneth, Vincent and Hubert. These are the names I remember, there may be more. Originially this family came from Kansas, ecept Hubert, I don't know where he was born.
Cheryl Knight Feeback email@example.com
- CARLSON, MCDONALD
I'm trying to find information on Sarah Jane McDonalds family. I think her fathers name was Richard Mcdonald and her mothers last name was Schmalenberger. She was born in 1905. She married John Bert Carlson about 1925.
Rhonda Cookson firstname.lastname@example.org
I am tring to locate any information available for Unetta Crum. I do not know her maiden name but I have information she was married around easter of 1946 to Paul L. Crum. She died sometime in the 1970's or 80's in Monroe, Washington. Any help would be greatly appriciated.
- NORDIN, ROSEN, NORDEEN
Info on my Grandfather Waldemar Nordin married 1912-1914 to Granmother Ellen maiden name Rosen, her sister-in-law also named Ellen Rosen, and John Nordeen possibly related.
Tim Nordin email@example.com
- WARE, ANDERSON/ENGESETH
WARE - Norman, Washington I am looking for any information on where in England, John Ware came from. He came to the US in 1888. He was a member of the Anderson Klondike Party and I have a picture of him at Lake LeBarge in 1899. His wife was Lucy Anderson/Engeseth. His children were George Ware, Anna Ware
Walseth, Beatrice Ware Rod, Edna Ware Sjoblom, Nellie Ware Thompson, Ruby Ware Stering, Bennie Ware, and Lawrence Ware. I would like to hear from you if you have additional information on this family. firstname.lastname@example.org
Researching Archibald McLellan b. 1857 in Ont. Can. Lived Snohomish about
1890 - 1895 May have returned after 1901, Lost track then.
Jim McLellan, Box 735, Long Sault, Ont. Can. K0C 1P0
- WILSON, MCGLENN
Looking for marriage information on Ronzel (Ron or Ronnie) Wilson
and Linda McGlenn, married some time between June '96 and Sept. '96.
Lisa Thomas email@example.com
- NEILAND, NEELAN, NEILLON
Neiland (Neelan,Neillon). My grandmother's brothers, Edward Neiland (born
WI 23 Oct 1901) and Dennis Neiland (born WI June 1889) were both to have
moved to Snohomish WA. Would like to correspond with anyone researching
them. Also, where are the best places in Snohomish to write to get info. (I have the county vital statistics address).
Herb Huebner firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for Marriage record & new Surname for Pam Bennett
Probably Chelan, King or Snohomish Late 70's.
Mark Wark email@example.com
- HILL, WELCH
- Seeking info and descendants of Oscar Calvin HILL, born Jun 1848, Beaver Twp., Crawford Co., PA, died between 1920-1932, probably in Marysville, WA. He and his wife, Mary Ann Welch had
the following children born in LaCrescent, MN: 1. William Leonard, b. 20 May 1880; 2. Jessie Eveline, b. 10 Jul 1882; 3. Herbert Oscar, b. 20 Sep 1884 (perhaps died Aug 1974, LaConner, WA); 4. Allan Ellsworth, b. 19 Sep 1886; 5. Mary, b. 11 Dec 1889; 6. Harold Edgar, b. 4 Jul 1894; 7. Helen Louise, b. 31 Aug 1896; 8. Eva, b. abt 1903. Oscar had a restaurant in Marysville,1910. All of his children relocated with him and married in Marysville
area. Will gladly share all the information I have on his ancestry.
Scott T. Kraus HERZOGDR@mail.milwaukee.k12.wi.us
- Looking for a male born 1940-41 in Snohomish County. Parents were Eddie and Ethel May Coker.
F. Perry firstname.lastname@example.org
- LONG, RICKETTS, CROW
- Looking for any information on the Edgar Lonzo LONG family who resided in Everett, WA abt 1913. They owned and operated a number of grocery type stores and various addresses around town. Edgar was b in IN in 1868, m Mattie B. Ricketts (date unknown) & died in Everett 21 Aug 1919. After Edgars death, Mattie remarried twice (Hawley Cochran, then Jim Crow) and continued for some time with their last store until the early 30's.
John S. DeBoo email@example.com
- Looking for any information on the DEBOO family who resided in Everett, WA from 1913 to abt 1934. Family members were John Sidney Joseph DEBOO, Sarah Della (LONG) DEBOO,and children Donald Lester DEBOO, Alma Madell DEBOO, Leona DEBOO, and Carman Stuart DEBOO.
John S. DeBoo firstname.lastname@example.org
- COCHRAN, RICKETTS, LONG, CROW
- Looking for any information on Hawley Cochran who resided in Everett, WA in the early 1900's to the early to mid 1920's. Mr Cochran was an employee in Mattie B.(Ricketts) Long's grocery store after her husband passed away in 1919. Sometime after 1919 she and Hawley married for a short time. Not too long thereafter, they divorced and she married another employee of the store, Jim Crow. Rumor has it that Hawley died in Eastern WA after being hit by a car. His only posession was a duffle bag with a shirt in it. There is an intreging story behind him and I am most interested to learn more of Hawley. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Hawley was probably born in the very late 1800's and had only one arm. He was supposedly VERY strong.
John S. DeBoo email@example.com
- MCLEAN, MAY, SINNETT
- Hello, I am looking for information on the McLean family out of Oconto, WI. I believe there was a Gyle born July 5, 1912 in Monroe (to an Ida Marie Pecor McLean & a Claude Charles McLean)and that there was a theatre owned by a Ellis, Al or Ally McLean in Monroe (it was sometime in the 1910's to the 1940's). I am also interested in the married families of two of the McLean sisters that may have also have resided in Monroe. Their names are Jessie McLean (b.Dec. 17, 1898) and Hazel Lafayette McLean Sinnett (b.June 3, 1912). There were also two McLean brothers besides those previously mentioned that may have been in the Monroe area their names are Gordon and Neil. Any information about any of these people their descendants and ancestors would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Donna Marie firstname.lastname@example.org
- BORGEN, STEDHAM
- Interested in finding what information is available on me and my siblings. Parents are Donald W. Borgen and Virginia J. Borgen(Stedham) Birthdates between 1950 and 1960
Alan J. Borgen email@example.com
- ROSS, TRUAX
- I have been trying to trace descendants of my great grandfather Nelson F. Ross. Nelson married Samantha Truax in Sanilac Co MI in 1850. After raising 10 children and serving in the Civil War, Nelson moved with his family to Multnomah Co OR. His oldest son, Henry Clay Ross, moved to Washington and spent most of his life in Snohomish Co,
raising 17 childlren through 2 marriages. I have a copy of his write-up in "History of Snohomish County, 1926" (pgs 533 & 534), but have little or no info on subsequent generations. Please advise re sources for additional material.
Richard C. (Dick) Ross firstname.lastname@example.org
- LEEMING, FRAZER, MENIG, HANK, CRUMMET
- Hi! I am seeking information about my greatgrandfather, William Leeming, born by 1860, Chilton, Wisconsin, who was a blacksmith in Snohomish. He married, Emily Melinda Frazer in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, 1880. Children: my maternal grandmother, Blanche Leeming Menig, born 1886, Detroit Lakes, MN. Her siblings: Wesley Leeming, Hazel Leeming Hank, and Carrie Leeming Crummet. The family lived in the Snohomish area before the turn of the century. My grandmother, a milliner, married Dr. Otto Menig of Spokane, WA., October 1908, and spent the rest of her life in Spokane County. She resided on the family ranch at Four Lakes, WA. I have extensive information regarding the Leeming's and would be interested in knowing the whereabouts of any Leemings, Crummet's, Hanks
and/or Menig's. Thank you for your help.
Candace Persoon PERSOON2516@
- WATERWORTH, BUSH, HIRST, STRAUB
- I am looking for information about Gilbert WATERWORTH and Ida BUSH. They married about 1897 probably in Skagit or Snohomish, WA. They raised 5 sons and 1 daughter, all of whom moved to So. CA. I'm interested in meeting any Waterworth or Bush Cousins or descendents of Gilbert's sisters Ada HIRST or Mary Ann (Polly) STRAUB.
Denise Waterworth email@example.com
- OSWALD, KOLB, LOMBARD
- I am looking for Victor Oswald, Or Oswald Victor Kolb died in 1955 or 1956? also I am looking for an Adelore Lombard aka Delore Lombard thought to have lived in Kirkland around 1920's - 1930's,
Stephanie V. Kolb firstname.lastname@example.org
- LOMBARD, CASON, KOLB
- Looking for information on Adelore Lombard, Jessie Cason, Victor Oswald Kolb (Died in 1955-1956) and Donald H. Bailey (Died 1993?).
Stephanie V. Kolbstefanie@wolfenet.com
- FOLLETTE, WIEMER/WIMAR, EGAN
- I am researching these family names, who lived in the Sultan/Monroe area
in the 1890s - 1900s. Fred FOLLETTE married Mary EGAN and resided in Fergus Falls, MN. Had children and then moved to Snohomish County. Children: Jennie born c. 1875, Alice born c. 1878, Joseph "Joe or Joel" born c. 1880, Ida, Lorena, Elizabeth born c. 1884, and Walter born 2/13/1885. Fred FOLLETTE disappeared. What happened to him? Mary EGAN married second Azeriah WIMAR or WIEMER, remained in Snohomish Co, we think. Any and all information welcome, and
willing to share. Thank you.
Barb Thomas email@example.com
- SHAFER, ROSS, FITCH
- Looking for any family of Olin Edward Shafer. B. Jun. 1885/89 MI m. Lena Bell Ross (nee Fitch) April 22, 1914 divorced within 9 years. Worked as a Seattle Fireman at the Volenteer Fire Dept. Would like to
know what happened to him.
Lenella Rhodes firstname.lastname@example.org Thu Jan
16 20:41:32 1997
- Am looking for historical information on the GAR cemetery. Have many
relatives there. Am interested in obtaining any newsworthy articles from Snohomish newspapers on the GAR and James Hendry Russell. He was a long time member and supposedly a past-president of the Snohomish Chapter. Came to Snohomish Co in /ca 1900. believed to have lived on I street, Snohomish with wife Marian Elizabeth McKeand Russell.
Are Snohomish Co newspapers available on library loan?
Hazel Rasar email@example.com
- Searching for Thomas R. SANDERS. My last record of him is in 1923,
when he was 84 years old, in Sulton, Snohomish Co. Have extensive
information about this family that I'm willing to share.
Marsha Richins firstname.lastname@example.org"
- I am looking for RICHARD HESSE, b Oct 1867. He homesteaded in South
Dakota, but he, his wife, and daughter headed west, and when they sold
the SD homestead in 1912, they did so from Snohomish County. Richard's
wife, DINA JANISCH HESSE, died in May 1915 in Wenatchee and he reported
on the death certificate that they had been in Wenatchee since Aug 1914.
His wife was buried in Snohomish County. They had a daughter, MATHILDA
HESSE, b. Jul 18, 1899, Waubay, SD. Two word-of-mouth clues about
Mathilda is that she was well-educated and possibly lived part of her
time in Europe. What happened to Richard and Mathilda?
Dale M. Knebel email@example.com
- I am helping my uncle try and locate his older sister, whom he has
never met. Maiden name could be Nancy McBride. Their Father was James
Patrick MCBRIDE b 1900? in Moline, Ill was a Merchant Marine stationed in
Seattle. Prior to serving as a Merchant Marine during WWII, was a police
dog handler for the Seattle Police Dept. and possibly King Co. Sheriffs
Dept. Sister would of been born around 1938 in the Edmonds Wa area. any
information would be appreciated.
Carmen Schoenmaker firstname.lastname@example.org
- REED, SCHOOLCRAFT, PARSONS, PRITT, O'DELL, SCOTCH
b.11 Feb 1861 Calhoun Co., WV d. 21 Apr 1938 WA
m. Elizabeth PARSONS, WV
m. Ida E. SCHOOLCRAFT, WV
Mary J. REED b. 1847
William REED b. 1850
George M. REED b. 1857
m. Isabella PRITT, WV, divorced
Elizabeth Daisy REED b. Aug 1883
m. Gilla F. SCHOOLCRAFT, WV 17 Apr 1885
Allen Stewart REED Jr b. Aug 1990
m. Julia L. O'DELL
m. Enid SCOTCH
In 1884, Allen gave his daughter Elizabeth Daisy REED (my
great-grandmother) to William & Charlotte Cottrell for adoption.
In 1896, Allen moved to Washington State where he reportedly
remarried and became rich in the timber business. This
information is from a handwritten history by Elizabeth written
about 3 years before her death.
Joyce Sinnett email@example.com
- MCCABE, KNAPP
- Looking for information on William D. McCabe b. Ripley Co., Ind
in 1847. He and his mother and father (Alexander and Rodah
Knapp McCabe), and a brother Perry Hill McCabe came west after
1860. Perry H. Died in Polk Co., Ore in 1903. I know by old
genealogy that William died in N.W. Wa., and he had at least 2
children Ivy Pearl and Ed. Perry was 7 years older than
William so he may have died earlier than 1903 or later. Can
anyone be of assistance? I realize I have very little info but
I am hoping someone will help.Perry left an estate in Ore., so
William probably did also. Is there a database online?
Betty VanLeer firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am looking for information reguarding Les & Inga Johnson.
He owned and ran the Ford dealership in Monroe before and
during WWII. Also dedicated his farm East of Monroe to his wife
after her death by calling it SOLBAKKEN. Last time I was though
on US2 the SOLBAKKEN that was done in rocks was no longer there.
Any information would be appreciated.
Glenn Elfbrandt email@example.com
I am doing research of the HERETH family who settled in Snohomish Co
about 1900. The branch lines from this family, living in Snohomish Co.
If anyone needs help on these names, I can furnish what I have and direct
them to family members currently living in Snohomish Co. or in Seattle
area. My Mother was a Hereth.
Coral Williams firstname.lastname@example.org
- MCSTOTTS, WEBLEY
- Surname: MCSTOTTS,family from the Everett area, Carrie MCSTOTTS
married Ervin Jerome WEBLEY, then moved to Ephrata, but the WEBLEY'S, while in Everett gave birth to Mattie Lowella WEBLEY,in 1897, who is our grandmother, don't know if MCSTOTTS lived in Everett for long time or not, anyone having info on this family please contact me.
Carolyne Provo email@example.com
- SHOWALTER, CARPENTER, VANHORN
- Information about Delbert Showalter, his son Morris was my Grandfather
who married Agnes Carpenter. Delbert worked in Seattle and died in Everett but I cannot locate time of death or cemetary records. His wife was Effie VanHorn and they were both from Minnesota. He worked on the railroads it is believed. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
- I am helping my uncle try and locate his older sister, whom he has never met. Maiden name could be Nancy McBride. There Father was James Patrick MCBRIDE b 1900? in Moline, Ill was a Merchant Marine stationed in Seattle. Prior to serving as a Merchant Marine during WWII, was a police dog handler for the Seattle Police Dept. and possibly King Co. Sheriffs
Dept. Sister would of been born around 1938 in the Edmonds Wa area. any information would be appreciated.
Carmen Schoenmaker Fancymule@aol.com
- BATEMAN, WENDELL
- Looking for informaton on the BATEMAN family. Ernest BATEMAN and his wife, Alma Louise WENDELL are buried in Snohomish Co. His mother died in Stanwood, Snohomish Co. in 1925. Ernest was born in 1881 MI. His children were, Ernest S. Jr., Wayne S., Louise Constance, Mary Belle, Leo Kenneth, and Jerome Windell. Leo was killed in WWII and is buried in Warshalli's Cememtey, King Co., WA. Ernest had two brothers, Williem and Homer. Homer died in Seattle, King Co. in 1915.
Ron Sykes firstname.lastname@example.org
- ASQUITH, BRENNAN, GARDNER
- Searching for relatives of HOMER ANDERSON ASQUITH, born Iowa City City,
Iowa 1-20-1907. Married JANE BRENNAN in Vancouver B.C. on 7-17-1943. They had a daughter MICHELLE ASQUITH GARDNER, born in Seattle, WA. 1944. She would like to contact any family members. Homer died in Reno, Nevada 1977.
Iris Lawrence-Gardner email@example.com
- BRODECK, ABRAMS, DELANEY, TERRELL
- I am researching two families with ties to Everett, Washinhton. I am
writing a book on photohrapher Henry Herman BRODECK (died 1886), whose brother Albert A. BRODECK was a prominent citizen of Everett; seek info, descendants of either. I am researching Katherine Delaney ABRAMS, daughter of Arthur K. DELANEY. There is a Delaney family cemetery plot in Everett. Seek info, relatives, of Katherine Delaney Abrams (formerly Katherine Delaney; Katherine Delaney TERRELL).
Richard A. Wood, P. O. Box 22165, Juneau, Ak. 99802. (907)firstname.lastname@example.org
BACK to the Snohomish
County, Washington MAIN PAGE
For more information about this WA GenWeb
email the County Coordinator, Marge Reid, at
This Snohomish County page was updated on 13 Dec 1999
copyright © 1999 - Margaret V Reid