|Kripplein Christi Church Notes & Marriage Records, Dodge County, Wisconsin|
|WIGenWeb Project logo used on this page created by Debbie Barrett|
Records for Kripplein Christi Church, located in Sec. 36 SW of Emmet Township of Dodge County, Wisconsin.
These notes and records were generously donated by Jean Rayford.
Kripplein Christi Church
The original name of the church was the
The church building, a half-timber structure rather than a log cabin, was built about 1856 on land given by Peter Bentert. After the congregation disbanded, the edifice was used for years as a home, first by Marian Engel and then for about 40 years by Ferdinand Bergman. Later Arthur Bentert acquired the property and used the former church as a dwelling.
Mrs. Viola Wahl of
The cemetery is not maintained and only one gravestone is visible. There is a rock retaining wall along the road south of the cemetery.
Peter Bentert died at his home in the Town of
Some of the names were difficult to read and there seems to be some discrepancies between the date given in the baptismal record and those of the burials as follows:
Son of Johann Baumgartner, d. in
Muzracht, d. in
Daughter of Christian Heinrich Kukhahn and Caroline Kukhahn
2. Dornfeld, Wilhelm August Eduard m. Johanna Friedricke Sophia Kukhahn on Oct 20 1857
Son of Wilhelm Friedrich Dornfeld and wife Henrietta Friedrike Charlotta
Daughter of Christopher Christian Heinrich Kukhahn and Johanna Sophia
3. Gebers, Abrecht Andreas m. Charlotte Dorothea Johanna Bliefernicht in 1858
( no month or day)
Son of Heinrich Albert Gebers and Anna F. Gebers, born Al----?
Daughter of Philipp Daniel Bliefernicht and Margaretha Sophia Bliefernicht
4. Hilke, Friedrich m. Wilhelmine Marlow on Oct 16 1853
Son of Gottfried Hilke and Dorothea Elizabeth Zimermann
Daughter of Martin Marlow and Friedricke Schutt
5. Kannenbert, Johann Karl Friedrich m. _______? Wilhelmine Friedericka Lettow
in 1858. ( no month or day)
Son of Karl Freidereich Kannenberg and Sophia Caroline Friederike
Kannenberg born Schlock
Daughter of Carl Bogeslaff Lettow and Dorothea Maria Lettow born Kranz
Son of Christian Heinrich and wife Maria Kranz
Daughter of Johann Friedrich Retzlaff and Christiana _________?
Son of Christian Heinrich Kuckhahn and Caroline Kuckhahn.
Daughter of Gottfried Hilker and Dorothea Elizabeth Zimmermann
8. Kuckhahn, Ferdinand m. Johanna Wilhelmine Friedarike Caroline Lettow on Jan
Son of Christian Heinrich? Kukhahn and Caroline Kukhahn born Kukhahn
Daughter of ( not given)
Son of Christian Heinrich Kukhahn and Caroline born Kukhahn
Daughter of Johann August Goetsch and Johanna Sophia born Finslaff
10. Marlow, Carl August Ferdinand m. Johanna Wilhelmine Auguste Zastrow on
June 28 1852.
Son of Martin Marlow and Friedricke Schutt
Daughter of Gottlieb Zastrow and Anna Sophia Zutzdorff
11. Otto, Friedrich Wilhelm Ferdinand m. Johanna Caroline Henrietta Sophia Polzin
On Feb 19 1854
Son of Friedrich Otto and Christiana Kuckhahn
Daughter of (not given)
12. Retzlaff, Karl Friedrich m. Karoline Krumbach on March 1857
Son of Johann Retzlaff and Ch_______? Retzlaff born Schulz
Daughter of ______? Johann Krumbach and ___________?
13. Retzlaff, Wilhelm Friedrich m. Anna Sophia Gosol in 1859 ( no month or day)
Son of Johann Friedrich and Johanna Retzlaff born Sobert.
Daughter of Karl Friedrich Gosol and Wilhelmine ______?Gosol born
14. Schutt, Carl Friedrich Wilhelm m. Auguste Friedericke Wilhlemine Kuckhahn
On Feb. 13 1849.
Son of Martin Friedrich Marlow and Anna Sophia Friederike Schutt.
Daughter of Christian Heinrich Kuckhahn
15. Schulze, August Friederick m. Margaretha Zaab on July 8 1856
Son of Joachim Friedrick Schulze
Daughter of Johann Michael Zaab and Sophronia Barbara Zaab born
16. ___________? Friedrich Wilhelm m. Auguste_______? Wilhelmine Yager on
April 30 1857.
Parents of couple not given
The data contained within this WIGenWeb Dodge County web site is provided FREE of charge. If you link to this page through a service that implies that you will be charged a fee for access to this data, please notify me (Clare Guse). The Dodge County, Wisconsin WIGenWeb site can be linked to directly at WIGenWeb Dodge County, Wisconsin.Copyright 1998 - 2014 by Clare Guse.