Dodge County Wisconsin Genealogy WIGenWeb
Property Sales reported in Dodge County Pionier
Newspaper issue 29 July 1886, page 8; sales occurred between June 1st and June 15th
- William Berg to Peter Wolf, Lots 2, 3 and 4, Block B, Lomira, $4000.
- Henry Schäfer to Wm. Wegwart; a piece of land in the Village of Woodland, $100.
- G. W. Stewart to L. Deibel; Lot 4, Block 7, Rose and Farrington's Addition to Beaver Dam, $510.
- L. Deibel to Jeanette Hathaway; Lot 4, Block 7, Block 7, Rose and Farrington's Addition to Beaver Dam, $625.
- E. C. McFetridge to E. Schwiger; Lot 23, 3rd Ward, Beaver Dam, $60.
- Wm. Scholl to M. A. Jacobs; s 1/2 nw 1/4 section 23, Beaver Dam, $2460.
- James Mulligan to W. H. Butterfield; s 12 acres of n 80 acres of nw fr 1/4, 6-9-13, $540.00.
- R. T. Williams to Wm. R. Williams; n 1/2 nw 1/4, 6-13-13, $2000.
- Wm. Schwan to Carl Machmüller; Lot 2, Block 1, Woodland, $1.
- J. H. Brinkerhoff to W.W. Flagg; part of Lot 10, City of Waupun, $300.
- Wm. Becker to F. Rossmann; part nw 1/4 sw 1/4, 3-11-15, $225.
- S. Boyle to S. Soldner; part of so 1/4 sw 1/4, 25-10-13, $400.
- Wm. Lehmann to A. H. Gillet; part of nw 1/4 nw 1/4, 29-10-17, $1500.
- A. H. Gillett to Math. Remmel; Lots 2, 3 and 4, Block 6, Neosho, $700.
- Nic. Christ to Henry Flentie; part of no. 1/4, 8-13-16, $1300.
- W. G. Cody to Jas. Cody; part of no. 1/4, 32-9-15, $10,000.
- Simon Washburn to James Colby; s 1/2 s 1/4 n 1/2, 31-12-16; s 1/2 sw 1/4 nw 1/4, 32-12-16, $2,000.
- M. E. Bishop to Herman Otto; Block 23, Preston's Add. to Horicon, $200.
- Sophie Eigemann to Wm. Krämer; Lots 5 and 8, Block 14, Theresa, $975.
- Susan Krings to Jos. Krings; no. 1/4 nw 1/4 as well as w 1/2 nw 1/4 no. quarter, as well as w 1/2 nw quarter no. quarter, 26-12-17, $3,000.
- Fred. Beck to Wm. Budahn; Lot 5, Block 8, Theresa, $1025.
- Thos. Baker to Carl Kodow; s 1/2 n 1/2 s 1/2 no. quarter nw quarter, 14-10-16, $100.
- Ernst Brämer to Carl Kodow; w 1/2 no. quarter sw quarter, 8-10-16, $750.
- Obediah Clough to Albert Clough; sw quarter so. quarter, as well as s 21-40 of nw quarter of so quarter, 29-12-15, $3,000.
- Albert Liscow to Bertha Krüger, w quarter no. quarter 22-11-17, $2500.
- First Baptist Church to C. Starkweather; Lot 11, Block 7, Brower's Plot, City of Beaver Dam, $600.
- F. S. Reynolds to Catharina Sullivan; Lot 4, Block 4, Neosho; part of no. quarter no. quarter 30-10-17 and other parts, $850.
- P. Delfeldt to Susanna Delfeldt; sw quarter sw quarter, 5-13-17, $1.
- Emilie Krüger to Friedrich Otto; southern part of Lot 2, Block 15, Bonner's Addition to Watertown; Lot 3, Bloc k15, $1.
- Ed. Johnson to Jul. Voht; Lot 2, Block 2, quarter acre, Alderly, $500.
Please remember that there may be errors in the above listing, as it is a translation and transcription of a newspaper report which was itself taken from records of the Office of the Registrar of Deeds in Juneau. The microfilm copy was occasionally difficult to read or unreadable.
Main Dodge Co. Page |
Dodge Co. Links |
Dodge Co. Lookups |
Dodge Co. Queries |
Dodge Co. Surnames |
Township Map |
Newspaper Sources |
Dodge County Pionier (newspaper) Index |
County Map Provided by the Tiger Mapping Service |
WIGenWeb page |
The data contained within this WIGenWeb Dodge County web site is provided FREE of charge. If you link to this page through a service that implies that you will be charged a fee for access to this data, please notify me (Clare Guse). The Dodge County, Wisconsin WIGenWeb site can be linked to directly at WIGenWeb Dodge County, Wisconsin.
Copyright 1998 - 2012 by Clare Guse.
Page last updated 21 January 2003.