Dodge County Wisconsin Genealogy WIGenWeb
Property Sales reported in Dodge County Pionier
30 May 1895, page 5
- F. J. Benie to Julius Benie, Lot 1, 2 and 3, from Benie's Subdivision of Lot 8 and 9, Block 6, in the city of Juneau.
- Garrett Linde and wife to Laurenda R. Warren, land in the southern Ward of Waupun.
- Michael Hartzheim and wife to Friedrich Haberkorn, 3 acres land in section 8, Town Lomira; $405.
- Michael Hartzheim and wife to the Jonelly brothers, 397 square rods land in section 8, Town 13; $300.
- Julius Kuhl to Johanna Kuhl, land in Block 8, lot 3, from John W. Cole's addition to Watertown; $1,200.
- Julius Kuhl to Johanna Kuhl, land in the city of Watertown; $500.
- Julius Kuhl to Ida Briesemeister, land located in part of Block 4, in the 6th ward in Watertown; $1,500.
- Pauline Scheffler to Albert Kasten and Emilie Kasten, land in the 5th ward in Watertown; $1,000.
- Johanna Boehmer and others to August Ruedebusch, 183 acres land in Sections 23 and 26, Town 12; $9,500.
- Wilhelmine Schlicting to August Arndt, land in Section 13, Town 12; $925.
- Ludwig Zeidler and wife to Wilhelmine Kraselow, Lots 4 and 8, Block E, from the original plat of the village of Lomira; $1.
- Fred. Kaselow and wife to Ludwig Zeidler, Lots 4 and 8 in Block E, original plat of the village of Lomira; $1.
- Seymour Sauerhering and wife to Aug. Ruedebusch, Lot 1 in Block R, in Barney's addition to Mayville; $3,200.
- Anna Last to Wm. Last, Lot 1 and 2 in Treston's addition to the village of Horicon; $200.
- Wm. Last and wife to Henry Dasenbrock, east part of Lot - in Block 16, village of Horicon; $700.
- Michael Hartzheim and wife to Peter Held, 1 acre land in Section 8, Town 13; $1,100.
- August Ruedebusch and wife to Byron and Charles A. Barwig, 46 acres land in Section 26, Town 12; $4,224.
- Julius Kuhl to Johanna Kuhl, land in the 6th Ward in Watertown; $500.
- Frank Martl and wife to G. H. Krahn, 20 acres land in Town 9, Range 14; $990.
- Hermann Muth and wife to H. F. Muth, 71 acres land in Section 13, Town 11; $4,300.
- August Ruedebusch and wife to Christ. F. Hirth, land in Section 23, Town 12; $2,800.
27 June 1895, page 5
- Otto Karrach and wife to August Zietlow, Lot 127, 128 and 129, original plat in Hustisford; $2,500.
- Carl Pruetz, sen. and wife to Carl Pruetz, jun., land in Section 4, Town Hustisford; $2,000.
- Mary D. Benson to Dr. W. M. Graham, Lot 1, Block 1, Village Lowell; $800.
- Anthony Corrigan and wife to Emma Wheeler, land in Town Chester; $1,000.
- Lydia L. Wells to T. L. Newton, Lot 6, Block 4, Ackermann's Addition to Beaver Dam, $1,500.
- Michael Welsh to Theo. Dannow, 30 foot front from the eastern side of Lot 4, in Block 8, Village Waushara in Foxlake; $2 50.
- Thomas Charmley to Richard Charmley, land in Section 15, Town Calamus; $2,000.
- Almenda Spaulding to John B. Schweiger, part from outside Lot 78, in the 3rd Ward in Beaver Dam, $300.
- Oliver Taylor and wife to Friedrich Erbmann, land in Section 24, Town Hubbard; $10,000.
- F. Pribernow to Wm. Wheeler, land in the city of Mayville and land in Section 24, Town Williamstown; $10 0.
- John Wood to Henry A. Winkler, eastern 23 feet of Lot 10, Block 18, original plat of Village Horicon; $300.
- C. G. Hooker to Chas. Giebel, outside Lot 12, southern Ward in Waupun; $1000.
- R. A. Howard to Friedrich Zarwell, 30 acres land in Section 22, Town Beaver Dam; $1300.
- Napoleon Oliver to Amily A. Wihgley, northern half of Lot 7 and 8, Block 6, southern Ward in Waupun; $1400.
- John F. Heusler to Augusta M. Schwefel, Lot 19, Block 4, Fring's Subdivision from Rose's Addition to Beaver Dam; $300.
- Chas. A. Fletcher to Jennie Kennick, part of outside Lot 190, southern Ward in Waupun; $225.
- Dodge County to J. H. Brinkerhoff, outside Lot 57, southern Ward Waupun; $4.87.
- Moses Wilson to Geo. M. Bennett, Lot 10, 11 and 12, Block 2, Village Randolph; $1700.
11 July 1895
- Frank E. Warren from Monroe County bought from the Elmwood Island Park Co., from Fox Lake, Lot 30 in Block 1; $75.
- Seward H. Pendleton from Lowell to Geo. W. Nye from Chicago, IL, land in Town Elba; $1300.
- Frank Roedl and wife to Robert Sterr, Lot 1 and the southern half of Lot 2 in Block 27, Brower's and Ackermann's Addition to Beaver Dam, and the entire saloon set-up; $5700.
- Elisabeth R. Tellotsen to Louisa J. Lamb, outside Lot 53, south Ward in Waupun; $100.
- John Rake and Georg Bauer to Frank Ferst, farm in Section 34, Town Westford; $2500.
- Joseph D. White to S. I. White, n 1/4, n 1/4, except for an acre, Section 13, Town 12, Range 14; $1600.
- Chas. Behnke to Johanne Behnke, sw 1/4, sw 1/4, Section 13, Town Calamus; $1500.
- Patrick Gillispie to John Gillispie, 60-1/2 acres land in Section 30, Town Westford; $2400.
- W. N. Owen and wife to A. L. Gilmore, lot in Randolph; $100.
- Carrie Marden to Sarah P. Bell, lot in Randolph; $1000.
- Jacob Klendl and wife to Adolf Rake, about 8 acres land in Section 27, Town Westford; $237.30.
- Edward Kraut to R. L. Ellison, farm and lot in Lebanon; $5200.
- Michael Joice and wife to Thomas Joice, farm in Section 6, Portland; $7780.50.
- John Graff and wife to David O'Connor, 3 acres land in Section 25, Lowell; $25.
- Henry Wendt and wife to Michael Fischer, 10 acres land in Section 3, Town Lowell.
- Paul H. Miller to C. L. Ruehl, Lot 2 in Block 1, southeast addition to Horicon; $900.
- C. J. Hustis to Ludwig Haase, Lot 19 in Block 3, in John Hustis' Addition to Hustisford.
- D. Baker to N. Eister, land in Section 19, Town Rubicon; $100.
- J. Byce to Louisa Chaflen, Lot 39, southern Ward in Waupun; $1175.
- Theo Kopff to Clara E. Kopff, w 3/4 from Lot 15 in Block 1, Rose's Addition to Beaver Dam; $5?0.
- Parishioners of the English Methodist Church in Lowell to Margareth Kelley; $300.
18 July 1895
- A. J. Brozean to Margareth Zehren, 187 acres land in Section 29, Lomira; $1.00.
- Henriette Born to George Schaumberg, lot in Mayville; $1000.
- G. B. Congdon to Jos. Aukofer, part of Lot 90, in 2nd Ward of Beaver Dam; $800.
- Theodor Huth to Lena Beichl, Lot 1 and a part of 4 acres, in Bucknell's Addition to Beaver Dam; $1.00.
- F. B. Mirlach and others to A. F. Mirlach, Lot 5 in Block 26, Brower & Ackermann's Addition to Beaver Dam; $450.
- E. B. Warren to J. E. Brower, land in the 3rd Ward in Beaver Dam; $1900.
- A. Plachinski to Mary Plachinski, land in Beaver Dam; $1000.
- A. Ruedebusch to D. Puls, land in Section 23, Williamstown; $500.
- Lella March to M. March, 104 acres land in Section 28, Town Calamus; $500.
- Frances Long to G. H. Weisel, Lot 2 in Block 2, Davis' Addition to Fox Lake; $100.
- John B. Roethle to C. Born & W. Born, 10 acres in Section 36, Hustisford; $300.
- J. Sherman to F. Tausendfreund, farm in Town Beaver Dam; $708.
- A. Hartmann to V. Asenbauer, Lot 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7, in Block 20, and Lot 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, in Block 21, Theresa; $300.
- Hermann F. Muth to Emela Muth, his wife, 71 acres land and blacksmith shop in Minnesota Junction; $5650.
15 August 1895, page 4
- Thos. Manley and wife to J. W. Jones, 1/2 of southwest 1/4 of Section 10 in Town 10, out of 80 acres land; $3,200.
- Fred. Karn and wife to Wm. Karn, part of Lot 17, Block 1, in the 6th Ward of Watertown; $1.00.
- Wm. Karn and wife to Louise Karn, part of Lot 17, Block 1, in the 6th Ward of Watertown; $1.00.
- A. W. Ingalsbie and wife to Fred Buchmann, a strip of land about 60 feet wide on the east side, w 1/2 uw 1/4 nw 1/4 in Section 18, Town 10; $1.00.
- Martin Stapleton and wife to W. N. Hamilton, the southern 30 foot front of Lot 11, Block 11, from the first addition to the Village Fox Lake; $140.
- Andrew Douglas and wife to Carl Setzkorn and others, land in Town Ashippun
- Ernst Waege and wife to Wm. Maasch, land in Town 9, Section 32; $1.00.
- Mary A. Mayse to Robert Krings, land in the city of Beaver Dam; $575.
- August Brunke and wife to Henrietta Radloff, Lot 5, Block 4, in Brunke's Addition to Mayville; $200.
- J. P. Martin and wife to Elmora Gahin, an undivided 1/3 part in n 1/2 nw 1/4 in Section 1, Town 12; $833.33 1/3.
- Mary Cochrane and husband to Elmora Gahin, land in Town 12, Section 1.
Please remember that there may be errors in the above listing, as it is a translation and transcription of a newspaper report which was itself taken from records of the Office of the Registrar of Deeds in Juneau. The microfilm copy was occasionally difficult to read or unreadable.
Main Dodge Co. Page |
Dodge Co. Links |
Dodge Co. Lookups |
Dodge Co. Queries |
Dodge Co. Surnames |
Township Map |
Newspaper Sources |
Dodge County Pionier (newspaper) Index |
County Map Provided by the Tiger Mapping Service |
WIGenWeb page |
The data contained within this WIGenWeb Dodge County web site is provided FREE of charge. If you link to this page through a service that implies that you will be charged a fee for access to this data, please notify me (Clare Guse). The Dodge County, Wisconsin WIGenWeb site can be linked to directly at WIGenWeb Dodge County, Wisconsin.
Copyright 1998 - 2014 by Clare Guse.
Page last updated 14 October 1998.