Dodge County Wisconsin Genealogy WIGenWeb
Property Sales reported in Dodge County Pionier
4 September 1903, page 13
- F. W. Rex and wife to Henry Rex, land in Section 20, Hubbard, $11000.
- Carl August Schmidt and wife to Maria Kilian, and others, land in Village Lomira, $100.
- H. C. Rothe and wife to Carl Falk, land in Mayville, $600.
- Hugo Wegner and others to John Steele, lot in Alderley, $1100.
- John H. Robbins to Elizabeth A. Robbins, land in Section 10, Lomira, $1.
- Arthur J. Worthing and wife to Guy E. Worthing, 80 acres in Section 2, Le Roy, $8,000.
- Michael Wiser to John Groeler, land in Neosho, $200.
- John Groeler and wife to Michael Wiser, land in Village Neosho, $575.
- Charles Wieseke and wife to Hermann Tessmann, lot in 6th Ward, Watertown, $550.
- Louisa Otto to Wm. Werner, lots in Horicon, $1,900.
- Philipp Piper and wife to Charles Ruedhausen, 80 acres in Section 34, Emmet, $3,000.
- Eduard Jonas to Asenath E. McCollum, land in Beaver Dam, $2,500.
- John Biersack and wife to Xavier Weix, land in Beaver Dam, $750.
18 September 1903, page 13
- Mary Sullivan and others to Wm. Bestier, lots in Minnesota Junction, $1,400.
- Anna Schammel to Bertha Yilbert, lots in Watertown, $3,400.
- Joseph Guldan to P. H. Martin, lots in Lomira, $650.
- Josephine Understock to Linda Understock, lot in Lowell, $1.
- Carrie T. Yetter to Phillip Hoffmann, lot in Beaver Dam, $1,425.
- Wm. Zimmermann to James Healey, lot in Beaver Dam, $625.
- Emil Seifert to Friedrich Zeitler, lot in Hustisford, $2,400.
- Melonina Synder, and others, to B. Synder, 40 acres in Ashippun, $2,400.
- R. D. Calkins to E. W. Brandel, lot in Randolph, $700.
22 September 1903, page 5
- Geo. A. Morrison and wife to Geo. W. Adams, Lots 1, 3 and 14, Plat 1, Lyndan Dale, Fox Lake, $200.
- Wm. Coe and wife to Fred. Werblow, lot in Connett's Addition, Horicon, $425.
- Wm. Voge and wife to evangelical lutheran St. John's Church, piece of land in Section 14, Lomira, $500.
- Anna Fiedler to Chas. [Te]ws and wife, Lot 2, Block 2, Cole and Nettleton's Addition, Hustisford, $1,100.
- Emily E. Hall to Georg Barlow, 6 acres in 5th Ward, Watertown, $4,750.
2 October 1903, page 1
- Otto Callies and others to Heinrich Thrun, Lots 5 and 6, Block 7, Horicon, $1,600.
- Susanna Berger to Francisca Tischler, Lot 3 and part of Lot 7, Waldhier's Addition, Beaver Dam, $1.
- Christian Groose to Hermann Groose, Lots 1, 2, 3, 4, Block 7, Wheeler and Ackerman's Addition, Beaver Dam, $6,700.
- Helen M. Rich to Chas. Bosin, piece of land in Juneau, $3,100.
- Hermann Borganz and wife to Wm. Zugelman, piece of land in 6th Ward, Watertown, $1,900.
- Wm. Meagher and others to J. C. Maynard, piece of land in Westford, $56 22.
- John Baker to W. H. Murphy, piece of land in Village Fox Lake, $1,200.
- John Thornton and wife to Julia Harrison, lots in Fox Lake, $8,500.
- Ernst Dornfeld and wife to Emil Friedrich, 100 acres in Lebanon, $7,000.
- H. A. Henning to Mrs. Matie Nims, part of Block 3, William's Addition, Juneau, $350.
- John Ohlinger to Nicolaus Gindt, Lot 11, Wolf's 2nd Subdivision of Lots 12, 13 and 14, Block C and Lots 10 and 15 Block D, Lomira, $1.
- J. F. Henke and wife to Otto Henke, 12 1/2 acres in Town Lowell, $1,200.
- Wilhelm Schmeichel to Gustav Schmeichel, Lots 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, Block 20, Watertown, $100.
- F. C. Horn and wife to F. H. Hayes, Lots 6 and 7, Block 6, Kekoskee, $10,000.
24 November 1903, page 4
- Christian F. Bernhagen to John C. Sherman, 180 acres in Section 14, Trenton, $14,400.
- Emil Sandow and wife to Aug. Bosin, Lot 2, Original Plat, Mayville, $2,500.
- Henry Heinecke and wife to Mathias Berg, 80 acres in Section 11, Herman, $4,100.
- Frank Koppa and wife to John S. Hoppa, piece of land in Section 21, Calamus, $6,000.
- George Ryan and wife to Wm. J. Stacy, an acre in the 5th Ward, Watertown, $200.
- Otto Klott and wife to Pauline Klott, 30 acres in Section 15, Calamus, $1 and other valuables
- Wm. C. Klott to Otto Klott, undivided 1/2 interest in 80 acres in Calamus, $1 and other valuables
- Augusta Schott to Louis R. Kohlmann, 5 1/2 acres in Section 36, Burnett, $500.
15 December 1903, page 4
- Joseph Wittmann, jun., and wife to Joseph Liegl, piece of land in Section 23, Leroy, $2,000.
- August H. Justmann and wife to Mrs. Friederike Radke, 110 acres in Section 28, Theresa, $9,500.
- Mary Voreck to Mark B. Schweiger, part of outer-Lot 45 and 46, Beaver Dam, $25.
- Friedrich Fink, sen., to Henry Fink, 10 acres in Section 31, Lomira, $1,000.
- August Bünning and others to Chas. Götsch, piece of land in 6th Ward, Watertown, $550.
- Conrad Diehlmann to Autuste Diehlmann, Lots 16 and 17, Block 2, Randolph, $100.
- Albert Martin and wife to Frank Knaph, piece of land, 6th Ward, Watertown.
- Anna Davis, and others to David R. Jones, 100 acres in Section 8, Fox Lake, $5,500.
- Emil Seibel to Wm. Ziegelmann, 55 acres in Section 34, Emmet, $5,060.
- Hannah M. Kelley to Thomas H. Hoy 2 acres in Section 20, Burnett, $400.
- Catherine Bauer to Frank S. Bauer, and others, 2 acres in Section 23, Leroy, $1.00.
- Mrs. Amanda White to Wm. Wollenburg, piece of land in Section 14, Beaver Dam, $3,100.
- Margaret Griffith to Sarah Griffith part of Lot 6, Block 11, 5th Ward, Watertown, $1,000.
- Wm. Wille and wife to Lydia Gallitz, Lot 15, Block 10, 5th Ward, Watertown, $1,000.
Please remember that there may be errors in the above listing, as it is a translation and transcription of a newspaper report which was itself taken from records of the Office of the Registrar of Deeds in Juneau. The microfilm copy was occasionally difficult to read or unreadable.
Main Dodge Co. Page |
Dodge Co. Links |
Dodge Co. Lookups |
Dodge Co. Queries |
Dodge Co. Surnames |
Township Map |
Newspaper Sources |
Dodge County Pionier (newspaper) Index |
County Map Provided by the Tiger Mapping Service |
WIGenWeb page |
The data contained within this WIGenWeb Dodge County web site is provided FREE of charge. If you link to this page through a service that implies that you will be charged a fee for access to this data, please notify me (Clare Guse). The Dodge County, Wisconsin WIGenWeb site can be linked to directly at WIGenWeb Dodge County, Wisconsin.
Copyright 1998 - 2014 by Clare Guse.
Page last updated 22 December 2003.