The Luck Historical Museum contains information and artifacts from the town’s history. It is also headquarters of the Polk County Genealogical Society that helps interested visitors find information on their family’s past.
* Meetings are on the fourth Thursday of each month at 7:00 PM at the Luck Area Historical Museum. Remember: what happens at the museum is up to what our members and volunteers decide to do! You are always invited to come and help out with your ideas!
The museum is always looking for Duncan Yo-Yo items
Stop by to see the Duncan Yo-Yo collection. The Duncan Yo-Yo factory was in Luck from the mid 1940s to mid 60s
Geology of Luck, WI on display March and April
May -- Luck High School Art display
June -- Bridal display 1900s-1950s
July -- Danish Happiness Exhibit
August -- Summer at the Lake
Evening Programs 7 pm
April 28 Quilter Bev Proulx "Quilting from 1850 -1950"
June 23 Dr Allen Hanson "History of postcards and post marks"
Winter Schedule - Labor Day through Memorial Day
- Monday: 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM (Open for genealogical help and research)
- Tuesday-Friday: 11:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Saturday: By appointment only
- Call (715)-472-2030 to speak with a museum attendant or to leave a message