The Luck Historical Museum contains information and artifacts from the town’s history. It is also headquarters of the Polk County Genealogical Society that helps interested visitors find information on their family’s past.
* Programs are on the fourth Thursday of each month at 7:00 PM at the Luck Area Historical Museum.
Remember: what happens at the museum is up to what our members and volunteers decide to do! You are always invited to come and help out with your ideas!
For up-to-date information, follow us on Facebook. Facebook LAHS
January Laurie Jacobi - Original Designs and Storytelling in Wool
February Winter Carnival Queens of Luck
To be announced
April WWI 100th Anniversary of US Entry into the War
May Luck High School Senior Art Class Exhibit
June Folk Costumes
July ‘Skål ’ Scandinavian Spirits
September Transportation in the ‘Old Days’
Free Evening Programs 7 pm--4th Thursday
January Rich Mohnsen on Maple Syrup MakingJanuary Rich Mohnsen on Maple Syrup Making
Watch Marvel Nielson's talk - History of Hunky Dory Resort Hunky Dory
Free Entrance -- Museum Hours
- Museum hours Monday-Friday: 11:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Monday: 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM (Open for genealogical help and other family or local research stafffed by Polk County Genealogical Society)
- Saturday: 10-1 Memorial Day through Labor Day and other times by appointment
- Call (715)-472-2030 to speak with a museum attendant or to leave a message