The Luck Historical Museum contains information and artifacts from the town’s history. It is also headquarters of the Polk County Genealogical Society that helps interested visitors find information on their family’s past.
* Programs are on the fourth Thursday of each month at 7:00 PM at the Luck Area Historical Museum.
Remember: what happens at the museum is up to what our members and volunteers decide to do! You are always invited to come and help out with your ideas!
For up-to-date information, follow us on Facebook. Facebook LAHS
Halloween in Luck -- Oct 29, 11-12:30 Trick or Treating
Santa Claus comes to Luck (Old DBS Hall). The Christmas display open house Saturday Dec 3, 10-1pm
October - B' Dazzled -- Antique Jewelry Display
December - Christmas Village and Train
January Laurie Jacobi - Original Designs and Storytelling in Wool
Free Evening Programs 7 pm
August 25 Marvel Nielson -- "Hunky Dory Resort History"
Watch Marvel Nielson's talk Hunky Dory
October 27 “Strange But True Stories of Past Presidential Elections with Dr Bruce Hanson"
Free Entrance -- Museum Hours
- Museum hours Monday-Friday: 11:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Monday: 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM (Open for genealogical help and other family or local research stafffed by Polk County Genealogical Society)
- Saturday: 10-1 Memorial Day through Labor Day and other times by appointment
- Call (715)-472-2030 to speak with a museum attendant or to leave a message