click on the photo for
a larger view,
then click "back" to return to this page.
Town Of How
Highway M, west of Suring
This was the second rural school built in town of How, Oconto County, Wisconsin. It was locally known as "Grignon School" because the land on which it stood had earlier belonged to that family. After the consolidation of school in the mid 1900's, the building has had a variety of uses and has changed little in outside appearance.
BACK TO THE OCONTO COUNTY HOME PAGE