Oconto County WIGenWeb Project
Collected and posted by Oconto County WIGenWeb Project
Collected and posted by RITA
This site is exclusively for the free access of individual researchers.
* No profit may be made by any person, business or organization through publication, reproduction, presentation or links
to this site.

HISTORIC OCONTO COUNTY CHURCH HISTORIES


First French Presbyterian Church
1887
Town of Little River, Wisconsin
contributed by:Tina



This vacant church was located on Springbrook Road in the  town of Little River in 1995.


  Below are the written deed along with recent photographs of the restored building. This is a private property; please respect the residents. 




BACK TO THE COUNTY HISTORIC CHURCHES PHOTO PAGE

BACK TO THE OCONTO COUNTY HOME PAGE