1. Daniel Turvey, born l843, New Brunswick married Algenia Higgins - l877 Ontonagon, Michigan. Between l879 and l881 Daniel was managing a logging operation for the Busch Family on the Menominee River. When the lumber camp burned to the ground Daniel and his wife returned to Ontonagon. They had one son James Turvey born 1885, Ontonagon, Michigan. Daniel continued in the lumber business and also managed a hotel in later years.
2. Eliza Jane Turvey, born 16 August l851 Armstrong Creek, later Jacquet River, New Brunswick married Archibald Mott 5 June l872 at the civil war camp in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Methodist Church. (records of family provided by Dave Mott)
3. Elizabeth Turvey, born August 1844 Jacquet River maried Patrick Shannon born May 1839 Jacquet River. mariage date unknown Elizabeth immigrated to the United States c. l867.
This couple had
1. James b. June l872 Oconto- born May 23, l873 (church record) died 3 Augu l874 -1 yr 2 months old, buried Oconto Catholic Cemetery
2. Michael b. 22 Jun l874 Oconto died 26 May l881 , 6 years of age, Oconto Catholic Cemetery
3. Edward b. February l875
4. Eliza born l869
5. Mary married Joseph Bennyhoff 28 Jun 1888 Episcopal Church, Oconto, Wi.
Patrick died 12 March l895 and is buried with his two young sons in the Oconto Catholic Cemetery. In the l900 census Elizabeth is listed as a widow, nurse, and her son Edward, living with her is working on the railroad.