County WIGenWeb Project
and posted by RITA
site is exclusively for the free access of individual researchers.
No profit may be made by any person, business or organization through
reproduction, presentation or links to this site.
Was originally established on April 15, 1873 as St. Nathans. The first
postmaster was Daniel W. Ketchum. Name was changed to Chase on March 20, 1890.
Information furnished by Peggy Oberbeck,