This cemetery is located in Ellsworth Township, Pierce County, WI. The church was organized in 1889 and the present church was built in 1916. Cemetery records found at the Area Research center, University of Wisconsin-River Falls. Some information from Pierce County Register of Funerals microfilm found at the UW-RF Area Research Center and Pierce County Death records has been included. This cemetery was inventoried by Mickey Franzmeier.
This cemetery is extremely large and has been split into two pages
Return to Cemetery Listings
Return to Main Page