Rush River Lutheran Church Cemetery was organized in 1855. Located on County Trunk "Y" south of Baldwin in Pierce Co., WI. Pastor in 1982 was Richard G. Ulvilden. This cemetery was documented in the summer of 1982 by members of the St. Croix Valley Genealogical Society. This church is also known as the Prairie Church.
This cemetery is large and has been split into two pages
Return to Cemetery Listings
Return to Main Page