Banks

Clinton, Clinton Township, Rock County, Wisconsin

Citizens' Bank of Clinton opened in 1882.

1902 Officers & Stockholders
  • C. P. DRAKE, President
  • H. A. MOEHLENPAH, Cashier
  • Directors: K. B. DUXSTAD, G. E. GILBERTSON, H. A. MOEHLENPAH, C. P. DRAKE, F. W. HERRON
  • Stockholders: George L. WOODARD, K. B. DUXSTAD, O. R. Tillerson estate, H. A. MOEHLENPAH, C. P. DRAKE, G. E. GILBERTSON, F. W. HERRON

WIGenWeb logoUSGenWeb logo
The USGenWeb Project logo is the property of The USGenWeb Project
The WIGenWeb-Rock County Logo was created by Rock County Coordinator Lori Niemuth

Links to external web sites (marked *) are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or approval of any of the products, services or opinions contained in any external web site.


Last updated June 24, 2008
Copyright 1999-2008