- The Arts Council of Edgerton (ACE) is working on restoring
an 1830s log cabin that holds a great
- deal of historic significance to Edgerton and Wisconsin pottery.
It has been relocated to Clay Pit Heritage Park (305 W. Lawton
Street). In order to complete the fireplace and chimney ACE needs
$4,000. This will complete our mini-museum.
- The Grand Opening Celebration will be on July 5th from 11
a.m. to 4 p.m. We hope to have "Pauline
- Jacobus" (played by a local actress), the video of Norse
pottery, Alan Reed's Pickard Book and our Edgerton and Log Cabin
scrapbooks. Food will be available as well as music by our children
string group. We will not have the historical markers up yet,
but we will have as much as possible done and available.
- For more details, please e-mail Ori-Anne
Pagel. A PDF format donation form (411k) can be
- downloaded by clicking here
and then using the save feature of your internet browser.
- Make check out to Arts Council of Edgerton, 104 W. Fulton
St., Edgerton, 53534.
- We thank you for your continued support on this project to
restore another part of our local history.