Moore School

Union Township, Rock County, Wisconsin

Moore School, also known as the Little Stone Jug School, was located in Section 8 in Magnolia
Township, on Hwy 59, about 1/2 mile west of Old 92. It opened before 1873 and closed after 1942.

Newspaper articles & other data:

Alumni ("G" denotes year graduated):

  • (none known at this time)

Teachers (by year):

  • 1936-1938 - Evelyn GEORGE

School Board Members:

  • (none known at this time)

The USGenWeb Project logo is the property of The USGenWeb Project
The WIGenWeb Project logo was created by Debbie Barrett
Rock County Coordinator: Lori Niemuth
Last updated October 13, 2007
Copyright 1999-2007