aka St. Mathew's
Now called Forest Home
Twp of Morris
W15327 School House Road
Land donated by Stephan Linke
Re-walked and Pictures by Jean Barkow & Cathe Ziereis ©2010
Transcribed by Cathe Ziereis ©2008
Craw Clara No Dates Craw Mary 27 Nov 1874-1 Apr 1903 Craw Stephen D 24 Jun 1900 8 Months Child of C & Mary Craw taken from Death Record Jaeger Edna 1891-1927 Kleman Carl 1867-1918 Krause Emilie 13 Jan 1865-10 Mar 1890 Ladwig Elmer 1936 Liesch Alma 1936 Liesch Caroline 1862-1924 Liesch John N 25 Mar 1855-21 Jan 1910 Linke Karoline 6 Jun 1843-13 Jun 1923 Linke Stephan 21 Jul 1839-20 Jul 1901 Neumann Anna 7 Nov 1867-9 May 1890
There are several unmarked graves. No one seems to have records on this Cemetery.
Located west of Bowler on the Morris/Almon town line. This cemetery was known as S. Linke’s or Linke’s. Possible at another time known as St. Matthews. The Linke family donated the land.