Bobbitt, Dr. Ray M.
|Dr. Ray Maxwell Bobbitt at ground breaking
The photo above is Dr. Ray Bobbitt, who was one of the founders
of the Cabell County Health Department Clinic, turning the first
spade of dirt during the
ground breaking ceremony. The photo was taken in 1954. The clinic was located beside
the Cabell-Huntington Hospital on 16th Street, now known as Hal
Greer Blvd., and was demolished in October 2005 to make room for
the new wing of the hospital.
Submitted by Mary Bobbitt Richardson, 07