|The WVGenWeb Project|
WILLIAM T BAILEY
In the name of God amen,
I , William T. Bailey in Kanawha County and State of West Virginia, being in sound mind do make and declare this my Last Will and Testament: In manner to-wit:
1. All my honest debts and funeral expenses be paid.
2. I give and devise and bequeath to I. M. Bailey and Ella C. Bailey, my son and my daughter, twelve acres more or less bought of Sy Page and all thereon said land and all my title and interest in 197 acres known as his home or old place, also stove, beding, pictures, clock and all that has not been named.
3. To enjoy peaceable possession of the said property herein willed to them.
4. All the other heirs having received their part in full and I will mention there names to-wit:
5. S. B. Bailey, E.M. Bailey, E. R. Bailey, S.C. Hamilton, C. L. Tate
6. My son and my daughter are to take care of me in my declining years or old age till my death.
In witness: I have hereunto subscribed my name and declare this my last will and testament this November the 9th. 1921
William T. Bailey (his mark)
We whose names are signed to the will do certify that the testator subscribed to the will in our prescense, and in the prescense of each of us, and hearing the will read and declared it to be his last will.
Witnesses: Kanawha County V. F. Older (seal)
Kanawha County Jno. S. Milam M.D. (seal)
Submitted by Lorna Corns Workman firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Kanawha County Wills