- Wyoming Biography Database at UW- Index to books that contain biographical profiles of Wyoming people.
- US Genweb Archives- Census transcriptions, biographies, civil war pensioners, 1904 list of physicians, Eden Cemetery information.
- Wyoming Newspaper Project- Wyoming newspapers converted from microfilm covering 1849-1922. Pages have been keyworded and all papers are searchable. The collection includes Rock Springs papers from 1892 to 1921 and Green River papers from 1903 to 1921.
- Utah Digital Newspapers- Major stories in southwest Wyoming often made the Salt Lake papers. Various papers are indexed from the 1850's to the 1970's.
- Wyoming Tales and Trails- Photos and history of Wyoming, there are pages for Green River, Rock Springs and Superior.
- American Heritage Center at U of W- Digitized, searchable index of photos, papers and audio. There are some photos of Green River schoolchildren included in this collection.
- New Studio Index- Index of New Studio's photographic holdings in Excel format. Images are of people, places and organizations in Sweetwater county from 1902-1962. The index is taken from their original hand written registers. Many individuals are listed by name. For more information or to order prints contact New Studio, Rock Springs, WY, phone (307) 362-3943.
- Rock Springs High School Year Books
- Sweetwater County Historical Museum- Extensive archives of historic photographs, records, documents, and publications.
- Rock Springs Historical Museum- Various holdings including sporadic Polk city directories and high school yearbooks.
- Sweetwater County Libraries- Polk directories, microfilm of Green River and Rock Springs newspapers. Rock Springs newspapers from Nov 1899 to Aug 1902 are missing from the film.
- Polk directories at the Rock Springs library: 1934, 1939, 1944, 1950, 1953-56, 1958, 1960, 1962, 1964-66, 1968-72, 1974-79, 1981-85, 1988, 1990-97, 1999-2007, 2009-11.
- Polk directories at the Sweetwater County (Green River) library: 1931-32, 1937, 1944, 1950, 1954, 1956, 1958, 1960, 1962, 1964-66, 1968-72, 1974-79, 1981-85, 1987-88, 1990-2007, 2009-2014.
- Wyoming State Business Directories at the Sweetwater County (Green River) library: 1904, 1908-9, 1912-13, 1914, 1916-1932, 1937, 1939-42, 1950, 1953-55.
- LDS Family Search Center- Search for and request films from the Family History Library in Salt Lake City. Located at 2055 Edgar, Rock Springs, 307-362-8062. Open Tuesday and Wednesday 9:30 a.m. to noon and on the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- BLM General Land Office Records- Search for land patents by location, name or land description.
- Wyoming State Archives Map Collection- Historical maps of Wyoming.
- Superior people Extracted from the book Superior and South Superior by Frank Prevedel and the Sweetwater County Historial Museum, a listing of people having a photograph in the book. This book is also available for borrowing through the Sweetwater County Library.
- Social Life in Rock Springs
- From the Pilot Butte DAR Chapter's archives. A brief description of social life in early day Rock Springs.
- Letters of a Woman Homesteader
- Free ebook, also availabe free on amazon as kindle. After deciding that city life as a laundress wasn't for her, Elinore Pruitt, a young widowed mother, accepted an offer to assist with a ranch in Wyoming, work that she found exceedingly more rewarding. In this delightful collection of letters, she describes these experiences to her former employer, Mrs. Coney.
- Our Lady of Sorrows Catholic Church Centennial
A history of the Catholic church in Rock Springs in .pdf format.
- Sweetwater County Lookup volunteers
- Rock Springs and Green River Cemetery lookups, photos of graves, Dee Knight
- 1900 Census on CD for Laramie, Natrona, Sheridan, Sweetwater, Uinta, Weston, Yellowstone Park and Fort Yellowstone. A page number or a household number is a must.This is not indexed and I can't do a page by page search. Grace Buckley
- Census lookups for Sweetwater County, no research requests, Iame@uswest.net